Oh, Boy

Gray parked his car close to the restaurant he would meet his parents and he took a peek of himself at the rearview mirror. Sure, they knew he had spent the night away but he didn't have to appear in front of his parents as if he had had a wonderful time having sex with his girlfriend.

Which he did, actually.

A very male pride spread through him with just the thought of Juvia's reactions to him the night before and just a couple of hours after he talked on the phone with his parents. She had woken up before him, put his shirt on and was in the kitchen preparing their breakfast when Gray hugged her from behind and kissed her neck, saying good morning. Juvia had giggled and told him she needed to finish but Gray ignored her and dragged her back to the bedroom, so he could have his way with her. After breakfast, they had shared a shower and Gray spent a long time soaping her body.

It had been a very good morning.

She packed a bag so she could stay that night in his apartment – Gray wasn't going to let her come back to her place, not when he knew she had the next day off and they could enjoy themselves. Gray put the backpack in his car and drove her to the diner. Juvia kissed him good-bye and told him she would see him after the game.

Looking at the rearview mirror, Gray noticed he was still smiling like some lovesick puppy and if he didn't wipe it off, his father would have a field day with it.

He finally stepped out of the car and went to the restaurant. Locating his parents wasn't hard, his father had his arm around his mother's shoulder and he was whispering something to her and she laughed with whatever it was. Gray groaned and stepped close to their table.

"Can you two stop being gross, please?" He said and the couple looked his way. Silver and Gray looked so much alike it was uncanny, both with dark hair, same shapes of eyes and built; Ur, though, was slightly smaller than her husband, had short dark hair and even though she looked fragile sometimes, she was the most kick-ass woman Gray knew.

"Can't do it, son." His father laughed. "I have to make sure people know she's taken, otherwise she might get better suitors and leave me."

"It's been fifteen years, Silver. I think you are stuck with me now." Ur pushed Silver away when he tried to kiss her and got up to hug Gray. "How on earth are you still getting taller?"

"Maybe you are getting smaller." Gray told her and Ur slapped his shoulder, making Gray laugh. He kissed her cheek. "Hi, mom."

"Hey, kid." Ur said and then sat back down while her husband got up and hugged their son.

"How's your day, Gray?" Silver asked, his tone filled with innuendo and Gray rolled his eyes with how predicable it was. "Anything interesting happened?"

"You, shut it." Gray said and his father was smiling when he let go.

"Come on, Gray. A father worries." Silver winked and sat back down while Gray sat across from them. "So, tell us about this girlfriend of yours."

Gray grabbed the menu and started to look up the options. "Haven't you learned everything from snooping her Facebook page?"

"We want to know what she's like, there isn't too many personal stuff there." Ur pointed out. "We just need to know if she's a good girl."

He rolled his eyes, but kept staring at the menu. "You know I'm an adult, right?"

"You will always be that snotty kid I met, no matter your age." Ur told him. "I just want to make sure you are not getting hurt."