Melt

AN: Okay I'm earning that M rating. It's "the event", the chapter is pretty much it. haha

Gray closed the apartment door behind him and Juvia put her purse on the counter. He had picked her up at the diner after her shift and Juvia asked him to come up, bribing him with a cupcake.

"The cupcakes are in the fridge." Juvia said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "Juvia needs to take a shower. Are you staying?"

"If you want me to." Gray shrugged, Juvia had slept in his place one more time during the five days since they had hit third base, but that time they had been too exhausted to do anything and just slept in each other's company.

"Juvia wants you to." She smiled and Gray kissed her.

"Then I'll stay."

"Good." She let go of him and walked towards her bedroom, getting her towel, but she hesitated when it was time to select her sleepwear. In her drawer, she found the piece of lingerie she had bought when Cana and Lucy had taken her shopping a week before and they all agreed Juvia would blow Gray's mind away if she worn it.

It was a matter to decide if it was said time or not.

Juvia had planned on sleeping with him the next day, after the game so to not distract him the night before the competition. But... she bit her lower lip, they were together, in her apartment, no one to bother them, they weren't tired and better: she felt she was ready and so was he.

Perhaps she didn't need the game to make it memorable, just needed what they had.

Deciding, Juvia grabbed the lingerie set and her robe before stepped into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

#

Juvia looked at her reflection in the mirror and bit her lower lip. Her heart was beating so fast, her palms were sweating a bit, and she hoped she looked good: she had spent a good amount of money on the see-through black lace bra and panties she had on and she really hoped it wasn't in vain.

If she played her cards right, that would be the night she would sleep with Gray. Well, if she didn't make a fool of herself, that was.

The blunette got her dark blue satin short robe, tying it up on her waist and after taking a deep and long calming breath, she finally gathered the guts to leave the bathroom.

She walked towards the living room and saw Gray sitting on the couch, flipping through the TV channels and Juvia pushed the nervousness away and stepped closer, wrapping her arms around him from behind, kissing his cheek.

"You need cable." Gray told her and Juvia giggled. "I mean it, who doesn't have cable nowadays?"

"Juvia." She answered. "I don't watch too much TV."

"So what am I supposed to do in here while you get ready or whatever?" He asked, playfully.

"Don't know." She let go of him and once she saw him looking at her over his shoulder and started to walk around the couch, without taking her eyes from him. Juvia saw him get the remote and quietly turn off the TV. Juvia stopped in front of him and Gray straightened his body, still not doing anything; he was waiting her move. Her heart was beating even faster when she put her hands on his hair and leaned in, touching his lips with hers in a sweet kiss.

"Juvia?" Gray asked in a whisper when she broke the kiss and took a step back. She bit her lower lip, nervous, but gathered enough courage to reach for the knot of her rope and slowly undo it, opening it and shrugging it, let it fall on the floor. There she was, in her see-through bra and panties, waiting for his reaction.