Flight

Your P.O.V:
Eclipse turned a deep shade of purple, nearing a dark blue. Her eyes turned red and she grew white and red wings (I call them devil wings) . Cobra was stood on his flying snake, smirking at me. "Is that the best you got flying wise?" I laugh at him. But then I remember these guys attacked Melody. I'm not holding back.

"I beg of thee call upon my fourth body of the holy angels. Turn my heart to pure light  and my soul to hope. Give me the power to wield an Angels magic. Fairy Tail angel transformation!" My wings were pink, I had pink wings sprouting out of my head. My eyes were grey with nothingness. Cobra stared at me and nodded, impressed. "How did ya get hold of that?" He asked. I looked up at Eclipse and nodded to the sky. We both took of up into it. "My Angel gave me it. To protect my guild!" I shout.

Natsu's P.O.V:
I wake up to see 4 of the Oracion Seis defeated, Y/n in the air with pink wings and deep red hair, almost like maroon. Her wolf, purple and wings attached to it. Y/n has grown so much since the day she was taken away.

"Fairy Tail Angel roar!" She shouts hitting Cobra square on in the stomach. He was on the floor twitching. Y/n was about to finish him off when the leader cast a spell on her. She fell to the ground, unconscious. Cobra got up, in pain and threw her over his shoulder. The leader cast the same spell as before and hit Wendy with it. "We'll be leaving now!" He said. He and Cobra vanished. "WENDY! Y/N!!" I shouted after them. But they were gone.

Wendy's P.O.V:
I wake up next to Y/n~San who is completely knocked out. I shake her but then hear a male voice tell me to stop. "She's ok." He assured me. "Wendy, all I need you to do is revive Jellal. After everything he did for you, you'd think he deserves it wouldn't you?" He tells me. I stare at the ground a million thoughts rushing through my head. "Why do yo need him?" I ask, shaking. "Why does it matter?" He asks growing impatient. "Do it!" He urges. I look at the ground. "If you don't..." He smirks at me. "Say goodbye to your Angel friend!" I look next to me and Cobra has his dragon arms claws digging into Y/n's neck.

"Every minute you spend thinking Wendy, Cobra will dig his claws in deeper." I see his arm tighten. "I'll do it! I'll do it." I cry. Reviving Jellal, I make a silent apology to Y/n. "I'm sorry Y/n..." I think. "Everything you protected me for I am undoing. A tear leaves my cheek as I slump to the ground. "It's done." I mutter.

Jellal's P.O.V:
I'm awake. I'm breathing. I know where to find Nirvana. I blast back an elderly man and a dragon armed man. My mind is telling me what to do. I scoop up a girl with dark blue hair and hold her hand. I pick up another girl and use my magic to put her on my back. She's unconscious. I lead them to where Nirvana is. I activate my spell, the girl with dark blue hair has disappeared but the other one is still here. I can sense it. She's friends with Erza. Erza, the only name I remember...