Nirvana & Erza's old friend

Your P.O.V:
I wake up and I'm leaning next to a boulder. My neck feels like it's been punctured, I touch the skin and feel 5 deep circular wounds. I hiss and bring my hand away. "You're awake." I here and unfamiliar voice say. "Who are you?!" I say, scrambling to get up. "What did you do to my neck?!" I shout at him. He remains calm his blue hair blowing in the slight breeze. "I haven't harmed you." He says bluntly. "That was that Dragon armed boy." I remember Cobra and hiss at the thought of him.

"What's your name?" I ask him, a bit more politely now. He sighs staring at me. "Why do you ask so many questions?" He says. I look at the floor tapping my feet together. "I'm just scared is all..." I say. His eyes fill with sympathy and he steps forward and embraces me. "Something tells me..." He whispers in my ear. "Your friends with somebody called Erza." My eyes widen. I push him away. "What's your name?" I repeat again. "Jellal." He tells me. 'I can't let Erza see him!' I think to myself. It's to late, she's already here.

Erza's P.O.V:
I hear him, I hear Jellal. I make my way into a clearing and I say Y/n. I run to her side shouting her name. Telling her to get away from Jellal. She's clutching her neck with one hand and her other hand is by her side. She looks completely unharmed. "Jellal!" I shout, with anger in my voice. "Erza? No stay back!" Y/n cries holding her hand out to stop me. "Erza?" Jellal enquirers slowly walking over to her.

"Is that your name? I've lost all my memory, apart from that name." I look at him doubtfully and hold a sword out to him. "I don't trust you Jellal." I cry in anger. Before I can impale Jellal I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. "Erzy..." Y/n says smiling. "I can look at his soul and see if he's lying if you want?" She says to he calmly. I silently nod and make my sword disappear.

Y/n transforms into her White Angel and rests her hand on Jellal's shoulder. "I see his soul is all good..." She mutters. "But there are hints of being possessed somewhere in the past." I gasp. I'm dumbfounded. "B-but he killed S-s-Simon!" I yell. Jellal's eyes fill with tears he stares at his own hands. "I did that?" He asks. A short while later, him and I are on our knees hugging.

Y/n is inspecting the light and the magic circle Jellal had placed on it. "Thank you for finding Nirvana! Jellal..." I hear a raspy voice say from behind a boulder. "Cobra!" I hiss. The leader appears and undos Jellal's magic circle. A rumbling sound is heard underfoot the ground cracks beneath are feet, we are all flung into the air as a giant spider smashes through the ground. "Nirvana is resurrected!" The leader yells in triumph.

A/N~ Sorry! I know this chapter is SUPER detailed but I had a writers block and couldn't think of anything else!! I hope you enjoy my next chapter~!

-Author~chan :))