Meeting Chloe

AN~ Hiii! :))) this chapter is for CharlieIsNotAGirl to say thank you!! <3
------------------------------------------Your P.O.V:
"Where are we heading to?" Erza asked seriously, as we ran for our lives from the guards. "It's like the big city of Crocus, but it has a different name. We are already in it!" I say, tightening my grip on Eclipse. "So that's where the Lacrima of our friends are being held?" Gray asked. I nod and we keep running. We eventually find an ally and hide there whilst the guards run past, clueless of our hiding place. "Alright! What's the plan?" Gajeel asks, rubbing his hands together. "I really wanna fight somebody!" He adds. I shake my head at him. "So is it just you and Gajeel in Edolas? And everyone else is trapped?" I shake my head, the only person trapped that I desperately wanted by my side was Melody.

"Natsu, Wendy, Lucy, Happy and Carla are all here too. I just lost them." I say waiting for Erza to have a go at me, but she doesn't. "I say we storm the castle! Erza from East, Gajeel from West, Me from North and Y/n from South!" Gray says, drawing a diagram in the dirt. Erza nods in approval and Gajeel cracks his knuckles so all I do is shrug.

I'm at the South, the plan was for me to get caught, so Erza and Gajeel can sneak in. I really have to cause a big scene to draw all the guards away. I transform into my White Angel. "White Angel Screech!" I scream hitting the back palace doors. Guards come streaming out like a bunch on angry ants protecting their nest. I let myself be caught and was immediately thrown in prison. I couldn't see a thing. I hear something shift in the darkness next to me. "W-who's there?!" I ask, readying my hands to fight.

"Don't remember my name... But I remember true freedom." I hear a soft, quiet voice whisper.

I light up the room by using Heaven's Guidance light and I see a girl curled up in the corner. Shaking. "Hi..." I whisper, touching her shoulder, she flinches and buries herself further into the corner. "It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you." I say to her.

~flashback~
I see a purple haired girl curled up under the bed shivering. "It's ok." I say kindly. "I'm not going to hurt you." She lifts up her head nodding before taking my hand. I pull her onto my back and we search for more survivors. Melody...
~flashback finishes~

I flinch at my flashback, that got me Melody, so maybe I can make more friends. "Do you want me to give you a name?" I ask. She looks up at me, and in her hand is a tiny wolf cub, it was deep grey and shivering. She nods politely before sitting next to me. Deciding to trust me whole-heartedly. "How about... Chloe Senketsu?" I ask, remembering my favourite sorcerer weekly models last name.

The girl nods, taking my hand as we stand up. "I like that, a lot!" She says smiling, her shyness vanishing. I smile back at her. "Okay Chloe, I'll get us out of here! I promise!" Her eyes glint with hope and she hugs me from the back, even though she's roughly the same age as me, she acts younger. "I could use ghost magic..." She said to me, I turned round and stared at her, shocked. "You mean..." She nods her eyes smiling. "Yes Y/n! Like you, I'm from Earth land, Fiore..." I look at her then I search my pocket.

"Here eat this Chloe!" I say handing a spare orb to her. She hesitates and looks at me. "It'll give your Magic back!" I say. Her eyes widen and she immediately eats it. Her body glows purple and her hair has purple/red tips on the end, she floats through the cell bars and opens the door for me. She laughs really high-pitched.

"Come on Y/n! Let's go!" She says, motioning to the sky. I shake my head. "I have to save my friends from Fairy Tail." Her eyes look sad then they widen. "Can I join too? I ALWAYS wanted to!" I laugh at her enthusiasm as she checks the wolf in her arms. Then I remember Eclipse and see her in a bird cage, I unlock it quietly, and we make our escape, I explain everything to her.

Chloe and I will definitely be close friends, even though I just met her and don't really trust her fully. I know in my heart she'll be a valuable member of Fairy Tail...

Fairy Tail's Angel slayer On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara