Victory

Your POV:
A large blast slammed me back into another person my arms flailing about as their hands hooked round my waist, jumping to a higher place. "Alright listen here." My saviours voice said.

"You thrashed me and all my friends. The least I could do was save you now, so get out there and prove that the Oracion Seis is strong and not weak enough to be defeated by just you ok?" 

Turning my head round I see Cobra staring at my opponent and his. "Alright alright, geez, bossy much." I grumble as he jumps out of the way of his dragons claw. Chuckling he sets me back down on my feet. "Go on them Angel Slayer." he smirks before jumping off and leaving me.

'Thank you.' I smile in my head, knowing he heard me.

"Black Angels Screech!" I scream hitting the Gate Angel. "Cleansing wave!" Flying up so I'm out of its coverage I breath a breath of relief. "Merged Angels." I say slowly, uncertain if this was the right time to transform into this. "Angels Darkness sphere." I hear the gate angel bellow, a blackish red ball coming towards me.

Light shone off me, seeping through my eyelids and burning my pupils as I transformed. The darkness ball dissolved into nothing and I hear the angel shriek in surprise before growling and flying up to me.

"5." I count down.

"4

3

2

1!"

Summoning my katanas, I point myself down so my katanas are facing the top of its skull. It's palm came in contact with me like I planned, pushing me back a bit. "I just need a bit of strength Pascal. Strength to protect my family and friends. Strength to avenge Eclipse.

Diving towards my opponent, I'm about to lodge myself in its skull when I suddenly freeze, as does everything else around me. Seeing a beam of multicoloured light I find myself back to where I was summoning my katanas, only, I missed a wing beat.

"No." I say as I plummet to the ground, tears streaming from my eyes. Time reversed, but not for my benefit. Opening my wings as I hit the floor with force I feel the wind knocked out of me.

Slowly getting up, it feels like my arm is a big chunk of heavy meat, just attached to my body and dangling there. A loud thump sounds behind me and a bony hand wraps round my waist, squeezing it until I hear a unnecessary crack. "Looks like that time reverse didn't help you at all."

My opponents voice cackles, my body heats up and I realise the energy I had been storing before the time magic occurred was still with me. I closing my eyes I feel myself slip down a slimy slide, going into blackness before landing in a pile of weird smelling water.

'Great, I've been eaten.' I groan, standing up and brushing off my clothes. 'This has gone all wrong! I'm supposed to slay angels, not dragons.' I internally cry. Using my white magic I try to look around. 'This is useless.' I scream in my head. Sulking, I sit down on the edge of something, avoiding the stomach fluid. 'Well I guess this is it.' I murmur, wiping my tears away.

"DONT YOU DARE GIVE UP NOW!" I hear Erza's voice shout, it feels like she's right next to me.

"YOU HEARD THE DEVIL Y/N! DONT LET YOUR FAMILY DOWN!" I hear Natsu growl.

The rest of my family's encouraging voices bounce around in my head. Only one stood out to me the most, and that was Eclipse's.

"You don't want my death to be for nothing do you? Because I wouldn't let yours be..."

Standing up, anger and pride rises inside of me. "I won't." I say slowly, staring at my feet. "I WONT!" I shout again.

Concentrating on my magic flow, it feels like building blocks inside of me, reaching the limit and burning, kicking even, ready to be released. "MERGED ANGELS SACRED ART! ANGELS HOLY RING!" Light surrounds me, breaking through everything. Hearing the monster that ate me shriek in agony, I jack away at a small opening through its stomach until I see day light.

Flying out with black blood dripping from me, I shoot into the air, wind gathering around me. "IM BURNING! BURNING! BURNING!" My opponent shrieks. "HOW COULD YOU?! MY WORLD!" And with that, it dissolves into nothing, all that's left is a feather from her wings.

"We did it!" I hear someone shout from a distance. All the roars from over head slowly die out as I look around. Landing gracefully on the ground, I limp towards the castle, being tackled half way there by Gajeel. "Hi." I smile as he releases me from his hug. "You were amazing." He compliments.

"I know, I know. So were you! Hey.. What happened to your big, tough scary side?" I smirk, pinching his cheeks as he hoists me onto his shoulders. "I let it go." He smiles,before beginning to walk towards everyone else. A crowd beginning to gather round us.

"We would like to thank all Dragon Slayers for your help, you saved us greatly." I hear Hisui saying. "But most of all thank you to our Angel Slayer, who not only defeated the most difficult opponent on the field but destroyed half the city with it." Cheers were being shouted around me and I gave them all a weak smile before looking at the stars.

'Eclipse, I know your up there smiling down on me, cheering with happiness that your death wasn't for nothing. Thank you for everything you did for me.' And in response, a star twinkled ever so slightly.

An~ Well then, this is the last page of this book.......

I hope you all enjoyed it and the new one will be out soon!

Most of you said face reveal so....:

Hehe, gotta love my headphones

Baii <3