Die Nirvana Die!!

Your P.O.V:
The Leader and Cobra have vanished, leaving me, Jellal and Erza alone in the middle of a huge city. We begin walking to the town Center, apparently unfazed. "Well, well, well!" A surprised voice says from behind us. "I wouldn't have expected the Fairy's and the others to have survived this long!" We turn around to see the guy who was asleep but now he's awake, and is he wearing, lipstick? "Y/n! Run! We'll take this one down ourselves!" Erza hisses.

I was about to protest but saw no point in the matter and left. After I got a safe enough distance between where Erza and Jellal were I began to walk. "This is getting out of hand!" I begin to think. "I don't really know if we can stop Nirvana!" I thought stupidly. "STOP! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I scald myself in thought."Fairy Tail never loses hope."

Natsu's P.O.V:
We were running up Nirvana's leg when it began to move. Motion Sickness immediately takes over me. "Happy!"I say trying not to hurl. "Carry me will ya' buddy?" I kneel up holding my hand out to him. "Aye Sir!" Happy shouts picking me up. We fly towards the Center leaving Lucy and Ice Princess to walk. I spot Cobra. "That dirty good for nothing jerk!" I think to myself. "He took Y/n!" Happy flys down and I immediately attack him with a Fire Dragon roar.

His snake sprouts wings. "It's pointless Natsu!" He yells. "I can hear EVERYTHING your thinking." He smirks. "Oh! Missing Angel girl are we?" He asks his arms turning scaley. "Well she's long gone now." I stare at the floor. "He's just bluffing Natsu." I think to myself. I attack him without thought and punch him right in the gut. He groans in pain. "Poison Dragon roar!" He shouts hitting me and Happy. "Poison Dragon Slash!" He yells, hitting me square in the abdomen. He smirks.

I feel so weak and ill. "Let's finish this up!" He shouts. "Poison Dragon roar!" He yells. I wait for impact but receive nothing after a while I look and see a pair of white wings flapping infront of me. Happy collapses. The White wings dive after me and a wolf dives for Happy. "I made it just in time, huh?" I hear Y/n say laughing after she caught me. I manage a smile. "Mind block!" She chants on me and her. We disappear.

"White Angel Screech!" Y/n screams, hitting Cobra in the back. "Where are you!" He shouts in fury. "Cowards! Show yourself!" Y/n laughs and flys above him. "White Angel Dazzling Gleam!" She shouts. A million crystal shards rain down on Cobra stabbing him. He hits the ground with his snake and blacks out. Meanwhile, Snowman and Lucy took down Brains. But they say he's Master Zero and he's lurking around somewhere.

Erza's P.O.V:
Hibiki told us we had to destroy Nirvana at the same time. Natsu takes one, Y/n takes two, I take three, Lucy takes four, Ichiya takes five, Wendy takes 6, Gray takes 7 and Jura takes 8. We all split up and after 5 minutes destroyed them all. Natsu's was a tad late but it worked Nirana was dead.

After a quick reunion the Magic Council's army came taking away Hoteye and Jellal, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy and Ichiya all fought back. Y/n stood by me, awaiting a command or for me to speak. "Everybody STOP!" I shout. Jellal smiles at me. "It was the colour of your hair. That's how I remember you. He walks onto the carriage. And as it drove away I ran, to a secluded place, one where nobody would find me, or so I thought. "Erzy?" I hear Y/n's soft voice say. She sits down next to me and I hug her for a long time. I don't want to lose her like I lost Jellal. I rest my head on her shoulder and I cry. Watching the sky turn red like my hair. Y/n stroked my hair comfortingly. I understand why her Angel chose her. It's because she behaves like one, one that could save us all.