Gate Angels

Your POV;
Nodding at Hisui, I stand in front of all the Dragon Slayers. "OK! Pick a dragon your going to take down and stick with it! Try and kill it or hold it off until we find a way to reopen the gate!" I order. All of them nod, looking determined. "I'll take the angel." I grimace.

Opening my wings, I fly a meter off the floor to look at them all. "If any of you die... I'll kill you." I say before flying off to where an angel was tearing down a clock tower and screeching. "Yes Ma'am!" They all shout behind me. "Y/n!" I hear Eclipse call, she was just behind me.

"What is it?" I begin, turning round and flying backwards. "You know Angels are A LOT stronger than dragons right?" she asks, frowning as she spoke. "What about it?" I ask, ushering that Im needed. "That's why I'm here to help." She smiles determinedly.

"Alright." I say reluctantly, then I point a katana at her. "If you die, I'll murder everyone you know." she nods before I turn and fly towards the beast. "I hear your voice Daughter Of Pascal, WHERE ARE YOU?!" The Gate Angel claws away a row of houses, all of them falling over like it was leaves in the wind.

"I'm here!" I call angrily, not wanting it to destroy anything else. Turning to me, its lips curl upwards. On its head are black ox like horns, its eyes a piercing red and feathers and wings made of pure black large crow feathers.

"Ah Y/n." It smirks, slowly stomping towards me. "I've heard a lot about you, never really saw the Queen Of Angels and Dragons myself." I ready my katana for a strike in case it lunged at me. "Killed Achnologia huh? Seems like you'll fall at my hands instead of his." A gray hand lunges to crush my small body.

Swooping to the side I fly forward and aim for the heart with my katana. A hand catches my right wing, bringing me up to its face. "Couldn't you see it was over before it begun?" it sneered.
Getting rid of my wings so I drop, I concentrate on getting them back. Eclipse was sending attack after attack, small pulses of purple hitting the back of the Gate Angel's head.

"Why you little-" the Angel begins, swinging its claw like arms at the exceed. "White Angels Rage!" I chant, hitting the Angel just above the pelvis, causing a small gash.

Having gained my wings back, I fly above the enemy. "Holy Cleansing wave!" It screams. A light sphere appears around it, buildings in its perimeter tearing into nothingness as she screams in anger. Zipping forward to my exceed I shelter her with my wings, pain shooting through my veins, my eyes scrunched shut...

Natsu's POV: (mwaha)

Standing on the back of a flame dragon, I eat my well needed meal, hey I missed my lunch! "YOURE EATING ME?!" It shouted, honestly it's loud voice reminded me of Lucy. "Yeh! I'm a Dragon Slayer." I announce proud that my Dad was Igneel.

"Wait, that means you are Son Of Igneel? The King?" He asks shocked. "Yeh! HE WAS MY DAD!" I sat yet again, but this time it was out loud. "Then I feel obliged to help you."