The Chosen Ones

Your P.O.V:
"NATSU! GRAY! JET!" I scream, placing Erza's milkshake down next to her. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Gray was freezing the sea whilst Natsu was over heating it, Jet swimming laps like a demon.

"We'll get fined!" Lucy shouts, waving her arms at them. I face palm myself, well if you want them to listen you gotta do it the old fashioned way. I transform into my Dark Angel Form, holding my katana menacingly towards them. My eyes were glowing red with rage. "Quit fighting right now!" I scream.

I am hit with a chunk of ice. "Aw come on Y/n! Lighten up why don't cha?" Natsu whines grinning. "Oh? Is that a challenge?" I say smirking. I summon all my magic. "Dark Angel Screech!" I scream, hitting him and Gray. "Okay okay you win!" Gray shouts from the floor, I laugh and land back on the floor. "Clothes Gray." I snicker.

"YOU HURT GRAY~SAMA!" The voice of Juvia rings in my ears. I hear her water magic forming in her hands. She's gonna try to hit me with her magic. "N-no! Juvia it was friendly and-" Gray was cut off by her steaming hot water cascading towards me. I smirk to myself. 3,2,1. I jump to the left, it carries on going, finally accepting its target is Natsu Dragneel.

"What was that for?!" Natsu screeches, his hand bursting into flames. "J-Juvia meant to hit Y/n~Chan and-" She stops and her eyes widen, I turn around to see Natsu, rage dancing in his eyes. "Why would you wanna hit Y/n?!" He says loudly. Juvia goes pale. Suddenly Virgo appears, "Master! Our world is on the brink of destruction! We need your help." The maid exclaims, bowing at Lucy.

"Saved by the bell." I mutter to Juvia whilst heading over to the Celestial Spirit. "Anything to help!" I chirp, Lucy immediately agreeing with me. "Arigato!" There's a bright light and suddenly we are in a world like no other. It was amazing! I look at my clothes, it's exactly like Lucy's except in f/c mostly. "I thought your world was on the brink of destruction?" Erza exclaims, scratching her head.

"No! That was just a lie so you'd come with me! Sorry about that!" I turn to face Aquarius. "Ah Y/n! You've grown so much!" She exclaims hugging me. "Wha? I haven't even been properly introduced to you." I say, my face squished. She pulls at my cheeks. "So you have a boyfriend?" She asks, sitting me down on a pillow. She leans on the table in front of me. I go as red as a strawberry.

"N-no.." I say, looking down. Her face is the exact meaning of shocked. "How?! You're so ADORABLE!" She squeals. From what I heard Aquarius was moody. "Trust me! You don't wanna turn out like Lucy." She whispers smirking. I laugh at her remark. "I HEARD THAT!" Lucy hollers, making me laugh even more. "Oh and who's this?" She says indicating to Melody, who was behind me the whole time. "Wow you're pretty! I'm Melody!" Melody smiles, holding out her hand.

"Aw you're just as adorable as Y/n!" The mermaid squeals. I can't imagine this spirit being moody at all. After the Celestial King celebrated our return we went home, as in Fiore. "Wha-?" Melody exclaims, looking at the spot where her sandals and towel once were. "Where are they?!" She shrieks. Virgo chips in. "It's been 2 months and 29 days by the way. Time in the Celestial world is different from yours." And with that she disappeared.

We get a note from a bird, it says to meet people a few miles from here. We accept but keep our guard up. I am walking slowly, as I always do, rejecting any offers of piggybacks. "Jellal." I hear Erza say as I slam into Gray's back, earning a death glare from Juvia. "Meredy!" Juvia squeals, giving the pink haired girl a hug. I smile, happy we aren't under attack. "We are here because we heard you are participating in the GMG!" The dark haired woman says.

~time skip~

"So I can't get second origin?!" I question the same lady, exasperated. She nods sorrowfully. "I'm sorry Y/n, but you have a force that's greater that cancels it out." I just smile at her, signalling that it's ok and leave for the guild with my friends the next morning.

~time skip again T^T sorry~

"So the people are...

Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfilia and Wendy Marvell!" Master exclaims. "But Y/N s better than me!" Lucy and Wendy squeal.