Akuma

Your P.O.V:
My eyes felt blurry. Something was definitely up with me. Natsu had placed me down at camp ages ago. Mira was stroking my hair and humming to herself. Suddenly, a man
appeared out of a tree. He started taunting us, saying we were weak. Lisanna sprang forward in her kitten form and scratched him across the stomach. He went to hit her, but she turned into a penguin and landed on him. He then landed a critical shot on her and she fell to the ground, clearly injured. Mira then got up and attacked him herself with full force.

He smirked and blocked her kick, taking her down in a matter of a few minutes. He then did a time bomb seed on Lisanna saying if Mira didn't beat him, it would kill her. Mira was infuriated and carried on attacking. But in the end, the bomb went off, not killing anyone but severely injuring them.

I silently turn invisible and silently follow him as he walks off. He heads to Tenrou, taking all the trees power so we felt weak. I only knew this because Master told the S-class wizards the importance of Tenrou. "I know your there." He said staring at the bushes ahead of him, I sigh in relief. "So come out!" He shouts. And, to my surprise, my best friend emerges from the bushes. "Very impressive!" Erza says. "Y/n! Come out now! I may need your help." She yells, looking at me. I sigh, only people I wish to see me, can see me. I didn't even know Erza was here. "When did you get there?" The tree guy asks me, confused.

I smirk at him. "I've followed you since camp." I admit grinning. Then I clench my fist. "When you beat up MIRA AND LISANNA WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!" I begin to shout at him, anger coming out of nowhere. He frowns at me,then looks at my right arm. "Y-you fought Zancrow?" He asks. I nod smirking cockily. "I beat him." I put in happily. You only got away with a burn?!" He questions, exasperated. I just smile evilly as a reply.

"FINE!" He yells. "I'LL KILL YOU BOTH! AND IF YOU WIN... ILL GIVE YOU BACK THE TENROU TREE!" He climbs up the fallen tree like a monkey. I look at him sweat dropping. "We have no magic... So it's gonna be very easy." Erza says, at a loss of his idiocy. He scratches his head. "Oh yeah! Here." I feel all my magic power surging through me. It feels refreshing and new, I smile at this feeling. "Ok Erza! Let's take him down!" I say, pumping my fist in the air. She nods, smiling and requips into her Giants armour and springs towards him.

I laugh at her enthusiasm, despite the current circumstances and bring out my twin White katanas. I run to him, jumping up via every branch. He dodges my katana's but earns a strike from Erza's spear. He yelps in pain and then uses his magic. Vines wrap around Erza and I, holding us stationary. He laughs at our current position.

Erza smiles at how naive he is, and requips into her robe of Yuen armour, slicing through the vines. I frown, I can't let her steal the show. I touch my heart, a large heart symbol appearing where my fingers were (forgot to mention this in the Oracion Seis arc :) )
"I beg of thee call upon my fourth body of the holy angels. Turn my heart to pure hope and my soul to faith. Give me the power to wield an Angels magic. Fairy Tail angel transformation!"
My big pink wings break the vines as I soar towards him, my pink katanas in hand. Erza and I both slice him at the same time.

He stumbles back clutching his chest, gritting his teeth. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" He shouts, releasing a lot of magic power. "TENROU POWER!" A big ball of light hits myself and Erza. I fly back, hitting a log then the floor. I feel like I've been hit by a train. I slowly begin to black out... "No you don't Y/n!" I hear a small voice in my head. I see Melody clutching Eclipse in her arms. "If you give up now, you'll have dishonoured everything you taught me!" Melody says. "So get up! GET UP!"

I am brought back into the light, still holding my sword, my wings still flapping in sheer anger. Erza is also slowly getting up. "But how?" He asks. "I hit you with all Tenrou's power! You should be dead!" I smirk and look to Erza. We both jump up and attack him, me with an Angel Screech, Erza with a Dance Sword technique. He falls on the floor groaning in pain.

Erza is giving up her defence for attack, I am now her defence, that's how our team work works. We trust each other with our lives. She flies towards him, now in her Japanese cloth. "TENROU's POWER!" He shouts again, aiming at Erza. I fly in front of her and take the shot, my katanas shredding in my hands. I am blasted backwards and hit a tree. "You little-!" He shouts, but Erza slices him up the throat and he falls to the ground. Dying . We did it! I feel my eyes envelope with tiredness as Erza catches my fall. Today, I've already taken down 2 of Grimoire Heart.