Wendy's and Melody's Frienship

Your P.O.V:
Erza and Natsu followed Melody and Wendy to the theme park. They did everything within reason and even bought some gifts back for people in the guild. Natsu waited by the hot dog stand whilst Erza went on all the rides. We then saw a pair of young boys (about the girls' age) walk up to them and introduce themselves. I clenched my fist. Natsu stared at the boys in disgust, and Erza was well, eating cake. Wendy and Melody left and we swiftly had a word with the boys they were talking to.

On the way home, Erza and Natsu got into a fight, no matter how hard I tried to pull them apart they kept at it, attracting attention from Melody. "Y/n? Is that you?" She asked tapping my shoulder. "Oh! Hi Melody, Wendy! We were heading to the theme park to pick u guys up but as you can see, Erza and Natsu got into a fight. Wendy gasped looking at those two. "Natsu~San will be ok right?" I turned round to see Natsu on the floor and Erza with her foot on his head. "Victory!" She shouted. My eyes twitched. "Aha yeh Wendy, he'll be fine!" Melody tugged on my sleeve whilst smiling. "Y/n? Can I talk to you? Alone?" I nod and we head over to a fountain whilst Wendy heals Natsu.

Melody's P.O.V:
"I was wondering if Wendy and Carla could stay with us? Just until they have enough money to get an apartment at Fairy Hills?" Y/n smiled slightly then looked at me seriously. "How long will they be here?" She asks, quietly. "Oh! Only a week!" I said a little shocked at Y/n's response. She sighed, I know what was going through her head. If Wendy had a sleepover, Natsu, Erza, Lucy and possibly Gray would want one too! More cleaning, more work. I regret asking Y/n! She does enough for me as it is!  She pulls me in for a hug. "Okay Melody!" She says sighing. "But you know this means the rest of the crew will be here to right?" I nod then rush off to tell Wendy and the others. "Wendy! Erza! Natsu! Wanna have a sleepover at mine and Y/n's!?" Erza's eyes lit up. "SLEEPOVER!!" She screamed. "I'm all fired up now!" Natsu shouted. Wendy looked unsure but then nodded. "Sounds like a blast!" She says smiling.

Sleepover!!!! =D

Wendy's P.O.V:
Melody and Y/n~San are so kind! They had everything ready and they even set up a room for just me and Melody! We immediately got into the games, such as pillow fights, etc. Gray and Lucy came round later. "Alright!" Erza yelled. "Let's play pillow fight knock out." Melody smiled so i did too, not wanting to cause a fuss. "Me, Y/n, Melody and Wendy. And Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy and Carla! Ready? Go!"

Lucy~San was out first, then Carla. Y/n was attacking and laughing with Melody whilst Erza was taking things WAAAYY to seriously! I was suddenly hit round the face. "Come on Wendy!" Happy laughed. "Otherwise your team will lose!l And with that Erza knocked him out. Melody had quit playing because she needed the toilet so I carried on in her place. Y/n hit Gray, sending him K.O'd and flying. "Ha Natsu! Your the last one!" She said sticking her tounge out at him. "You wait Y/n! I'll beat you all!" Erza knocked him out. "Don't let your guard down!" She lectured. After that we watched a movie then went to bed. Melody and I shared a room, Y/n, Erza and Lucy shared a room and Natsu, Gray shared the living room. Eclipse was with Y/n. Carla was with us and Happy was with the boys. I love being part of Fairy Tail! I dreamt of living there my whole life before I went to sleep.