Love round

Random fact: I am wearing a Jigglypuff onesie right now (;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
We stumbled to the balcony laughing at giggling. Natsu had me on his shoulders and I was waving the Fairy Tail flag like crazy whilst Sabertooth sung. When all the guilds who competed had finished we all cheered loudly in anticipation for the scores. (Yes Mermaid Heel sung Under the Sea 😂)

"In Last Place with only 30 votes from the audience..... QUATRO CEBERUS!" The announcer announced. I pouted and looked at they're guild, feeling sorry for them.

"IN 5th place with 570 votes from the crowd..... BLUE PEGASUS!!" I looked across at Hibiki, Eve, Jenny and Ren, they all looked heart broken. I gave them a reassuring smile and a thumbs up, they did pretty well.

"In 4th place with 1400 votes is..... LAMIA SCALE!!" Lyon looked at us in dismay and I waved and mouthed, 'WELL DONE.' He just blushed and waved a thanks. I tilted my head in confusion of his actions. He glanced at me, covered his nose, and left the balcony.

"In 3rd place with 3450 votes is MERMAID HEEL!" I looked at Kagura and grinned, swaying a bit as Natsu filled with excitement, forgetting I was still on his shoulders. She gave me a nod and a small smile before turning back to her guild mates.

"In 2nd place with 7850 votes is.... drum roll please........" I was hitting Natsu's soft hair as I had nothing else. "SABERTOOTH!!!" The crowd errupted into cheers and I squealed in delight. I clambered off Natsu's shoulders and gave everyone a huge hug.

When I got to Gajeel he spun me round saying how amazing I was at singing and should sing for him when he does his guitar.

"SO FAIRY TAIL WIN THIS ROUND!!" We all cheer REALLY loudly and I dance with Melody at the interval music.

"NEXT UP IS THE LOVE ROUND! PLEASE CAN ALL CONTESTANTS COME DOWN TO THE ARENA WHERE YOU WILL PICK ONE MEMBER TO REPRESENT YOUR GUILD!!" We all head down smiling and stand next to Sabertooth.

"I'll go!" Gray offers grinning. Erza and I look at him in shock. "Huh? Oh okay then...." we both say in unison. He steps forward and raises his hand to show he was competing.

"FROM FAIRY TAIL, GRAY FULLBUSTER!" The crowd goes wild chanting Gray's name.

Sting steps forward waving at the crowd doing his signature smirk before turning and winking at me, making me blush like crazy. I feel Natsu pull me back into his chest and he wraps his arm round me and I look up to see him glaring at Sting.

"There's a bit of tension in the ring, it seems like loads of boys fancy the same girl!

Back on track!

From Sabertooth... STING EUCLIFFE!"

The crowd wave they're Sabertooth flags crazily chanting the White Dragon Slayer's name.

"I'll go." I hear Lyon say, wiping his nose with a tissue before stepping forward.

"From LAMIA SCALE! LYON VASTIA!" The crowd cheers, some fangirls squealing in the background.

"Shall I go?" Millianna asks Kagura and I. "I personally think you should!" I say giving her a closed eyed smile. "Go for it." Kagura says, attempting to be a bit motivated. She skips forward and raises her gloved hand.

"FROM MERMAID HEEL! MILLIANNA!" The crowd whistle when they see her making her meow with happiness.

"I guess it's my turn." Jenny says stepping forward and brushing her locks to the side.

After everyone enters we all head back to the balcony to watch, Natsu placing me on his shoulders again and when I ask why he says it's so he knows where I am. I rest my arm on Gajeel's head and watch the show.

First is Jenny and she sings Starving. I cheer for her the whole time to show my support and even throw flowers from my flower crown at her. She smiles at everyone when she's done and walks of, waving a wave of thanks at me.

Next is Sting and he sings Mercy by Shawn Mendes. He's actually really good and when he finishes he points at me smirking, making the crowd all wolf whistle and make comments like.

"OMIGOSH! They'd be SUCH a cute couple!!"

"ARE THEY GOING OUT?! AM I OUT OF THE LOOP HERE?!"

I go beetroot red and do a cross with my fingers and smirk. He walks off and heads back to his balcony. My guild stand unnecessarily close to me, as if they were protecting me and glare at him intensely.

Millianna goes next (insert cat love song cause I'm too lazy to search it) I smile and wave at her and she poses before skipping off to her guild's stand.

Gray is next and I scream at the top of my lungs when he enters the arena, some probably looked at me like I'm loopy. He begins to sing you belong with me BUT he added his own lyrics about someone melting his frozen heart. I cheered for him so loudly my throats felt dry and after watching Lyon sing his song I deliberately fell off Natsu and ran do give Gray a hug.

"THE RESULTS ARE..... IN LAST PLACE, QUATRO PUPPY, IN 5th MERMAID HEEL! IN 4th BLUE PEGASUS. And oh-- WE HAVE A TIE, ALL AT 30,000 VOTES! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL, SABERTOOTH AND LAMIA SCALE! ALL JOINT FIRST! WE NEED A TIE BREAKER!"

Everyone bustles around confused and I stare at the announcer in anticipation.

"WE WILL PICK NAMES OUT OF A BOWL FOR THIS ROUND!"

All that can be heard is the rustling of papers over the microphone.

"REPRESENTING SABERTOOTH IS MINERVA ORLAND!" The crowd goes bananas then falls silent as Minerva enters the arena and the rustling of papers is heard again.

"REPRESENTING LAMIA SCALE IS.... CHERIA BLENDY!" The little girl squeals in delight and jumps over the balconys barrier onto the arena floor safely.

"AND REPRESENTING FAIRY TAIL IS...."

....

....

Oh my god! LOL. I'm going to leave you guys on a cliffhanger again.

Because you guys get to.....

Vote on who you want to be chosen!
Mwahaha!! Thank you for reading!

This book IS coming to an end soon so I'm gonna include you guys as MUCH as possible. ❤️

BAII<3