Encounters

Your POV:
I felt accomplished once I found out the participants had to fight and sing at the same time, and with the Erza and Laxus duo, they were unstoppable.

I smiled as they took down their first two opponents, Jenny and Hibiki. I left the balcony, knowing the awesome team I assembled would win. Heading outside to a little side balcony, I leant against it looking up at the stars, hearing Fairy Tail's name being chanted inside the stadium. I sigh, satisfied with my performances today.

"Hey." I turn around to see Yukino, looking down at the floor near my feet. "YUKINO!" I squeal, running into her and giving her a huge hug, her face reddening as I pull away. "How are you?!" I ask eagerly. She looks at me in shock. "W-well I'm fine thank you." She says quietly. I nod happy with her reply. "That's good." I smile.

"Can i join you? I have something important to tell you." She asks. I look at her a bit before giving her a serious nod. " I don't think I should be telling you, but I trust you! I was hired by this knight who works for the kingdom, he needs Lucy." She speaks hurriedly , her eyes scanning the area for any eavesdroppers. "What does he need Lucy for?" I ask calmly,looking at the balcony barrier.

"To stop her from opening this gate thing... I don't really know." I frown and look at her. "You could ASK her to go, never force her, otherwise Natsu will go bonkers." The white haired Mage nodded in agreement. "The only reason I told you is because... he needs you too." I snap round to look at her.

"Why?!" I say, the words catching on my throat. "Apparently your going to kill of an angel.. a good one that is needed for the gate." I glare at her, angry with the guards claim. "No angels that come from gates are good. There called Hell Angels, they feed on your soul. I'm here to protect people from them!" I feel rage build up inside me.

All Pascals teachings are coming to life.

"No no Y/n this one is good! I promise you!" I feel two people grab my arms from behind. "I'm sorry Y/n but a person from the future says you'll destroy good. So you have to go." I look around worriedly.

"NO! THEY ARE BAD ANGELS! THEY SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME! PLEASE! YOU'LL ALL DIE! NATSU! STING! ROGUE! GRAY! SOMEBODY!" I feel myself be knocked unconscious and dragged away.

Natsu's POV:
"Y/n?" My ears perk up at her voice and I grab ice princess and head to the outside balcony. Bumping into Sting and Rogue on the way. "You guys heard it too?" Rogue questioned, we nodded in response, heading to the balcony to see a hooded woman figure walk away. "HEY!" I shout after her but she runs, I try to go after her but Gray pulls me back.

"We'll find her after the games today..."

Hey I'm sorry but I don't feel great never mind feeling up to updating. I am trying though! Toodles <3