Achnologia

Slanted is you in the space between (where you are 'floating' at the start, when you wake up, it's Pascal's voice :() enjoy! <3

Your P.O.V:
"Where am I?" I ask myself. I feel like I'm floating in thin air. I did collapse after carrying Natsu and Erza back to camp. Clouds formed, it's like I was hovering in the sky like where angels should be. "Y/n." I hear a soft voice whisper. I know that voice. "Pascal!?" I shout into oblivion. "Y/n I don't have long..." I nod, not daring to speak. "You were given your powers for a purpose." My angel says. "Which is to take down all evil." I don't recall him ever telling me this, but I listen. "You've been unconscious for 15 minutes. In that time, a greater evil has landed on Tenrou. His name is Achnologia, he's a dragon." I'm confused, Natsu's a dragon slayer! Why can't Natsu take him down."I don't have dragon slaying magic!" I protest. I know Pascal is smiling. "I'll give you an angel form for that. You must kill him. Either way, your going to be asleep for 7 years." I think about this whilst feeling magic surge through me. "Y/n..." Pascal begins again. "You need to go. Wake up. Wake up!"

I sit up, my head throbbing, I'm in the infirmary camp. I hear something loud. I need to go. I get up,my body feeling new and unused and I run to its source. My legs pumping and my heart racing. The evil, I can sense it, the evil Pascal was talking about.

I'm on the other side of the island, I'm still sprinting. I don't want to lose my friends! Melody, Eclipse, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Panther Lily, Master, Mira, Elfman, Lisanna, Laxus, Bickslow, Evergreen... they're the only reason I'm still running.

It's getting louder I'm nearing the greater evil. I see my friends fighting it, Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel giving it their all. Melody in fear, but still fighting, fighting for her families life. I hide behind a bush. Something is telling me to stay here for a bit.

I feel breathless as I watch my guild mates give it their all. Suddenly, Natsu makes a wall of flames in front of the guild. "NATSU! What are you doing!?" Master and Erza scream at him. He just smiles, holding out his arms in front of Achnologia. "Protecting my families future." He tells them, not looking away from the dragon. "What happened to live for your friends!" Lucy yells at him, tears streaming down her face. "Not in this case Luce!" He says. Now Y/n run! It's gonna roar!

It's stomping its feet, in a fighting stance drawing in a deep breath. Guild mates are shouting at him to stop and not be stupid. It roars...

Erza's P.O.V:
I watch as it releases its roar. Natsu Dragneel, I'll never see him again. I suddenly hear a something. Y/n has her arms out in front of Natsu, blocking the roar like its nothing. She smiles back at us before side kicking Natsu in the stomach, so he's behind his barrier. Then she uses her own magic to create a barrier.

Your P.O.V:
I stare angrily at the dragon and bring out my fairy tail katanas. I jump up, flipping out of the way of its claws and land on its back, my katanas digging into its skin slightly. It roars in pain and tries to shake me off, I jump off grabbing a vine and swing around it, throwing my katana in its right eye. It swipes at me, breaking the vine I was on. I plummet to the ground, I close my eyes for impact, but it doesn't come.

I look down and see the floor, about 20m away, I look up to see Eclipse staring right at the beast. How did she make it past my barrier, then I realise, Eclipse has trained with me my whole life, she's immune to my barrier. I smile at her. "Eclipse! I need to transform." I tell her. She looks down at me, tears of fear in her eyes. "Ok Y/n. I'll transform too! Into my battle form." I nod at her and concentrate. Magic is surging though my veins as I enter a large, protected magic sphere to help me transform. All I think is, "Achnologia, you're going down."