To Tenrou!

A/n- Hey guys :) I am currently doing a co worker thing with @CharlieIsNotAGirl it's called Natsu's Twin sister so make sure you go check it out, her dream is to hit 1k so lets make that happen! Byee <3 enjoy the story! :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V:
"Come...on...Y/n! It's time to get up!" Melody shouts jumping on me whilst I'm half asleep. I go under the covers. "Melody! It's 5:30! Go back to sleep!" I say drowsily. She moans and climbs off, heading back to her own bed in the corner of the room. "How long now Y/n?" She asks. I glance at the clock on my bedside table. "3 hours and 30 minutes." I grumble before dumping my pillow over my head and attempting to go back to sleep. After about another five minutes, Melody asks the same question. I ignore her and then she throws a cushion at me. "Y/n are you sleeping?" She asks, she throws another pillow at me. "Y/n you asleep?" She asks again.

She eventually goes back to sleep and I wake her up again at 7:30. "Ok Mel, you can wake up now." I say shaking her, she grumbles them realises what today is, she's out the bedroom like a shot. She's gone to the dressing room picking out her clothes of the day. "Mel you wanna wear something you don't mind getting wet!" I shout which is followed by the typical. "Yeh I KNOW! I KNOW!" She comes out wearing trackie Aqua shorts, a pink top with a tropical flower on and a pair of scuba diving shoes. I smile at her and go to get my clothes on.

Mine don't really need to be water proof seen as I'm holding the holy cave. I wear a olive green top with fake tiger claws in, denim shorts, black high-top converse and a black over-coat with short sleeves. I tie my (H/C) hair up with a black ribbon with a bow. I grab my black backpack and wait for Melody at the door. She comes a few seconds later with Eclipse, who's dressed in her typical grey jumper.

I open the door and Melody immediately runs out towards the pier where everyone is waiting. "Hey Y/n!" Master shouts. "Fly over to Tenrou already!" I nod and hand Melody my backpack. "It's got food in and water if your thirsty, there's enough for Wendy too." I tell her giving her a hug before leaving.

I turn into my white angel form and go into route B. I sit there with all the animals smiling to myself. The boat will have set off by now. So it is only a matter of time...

Sorry for the super short chapter! Been busy. Byee <3