Quest to save friends

Your P.O.V:
I looked around at everyone else in the guild hall. My wings flapping vigorously. "What?" I ask, it feels like my ears misheard everything this Lucy said. "How can you use magic!?" She snapped, looking me up and down. "I don't know! I just can!" I said gulping. Natsu grinned, "Yeh look!" Natsu said. "Fire Dragon Iron fist!" He shouted. Nothing happened and everybody sweat dropped. "W-WA?!" Natsu whined. Shaking his hand in anger. I felt a tug on the tip of one of my wings.

"Y/n~San." Wendy said. "Do you think it's because of that orb thing you ate?" She asked, inquisitively. I nodded, it made sense. "It has to be!" I said, hitting my fist into my other hand with determination. "Well..." Carla said. "You could've told us you ate it Y/n!" She said angrily, taking off her mask. "Carla NO!" Eclipse shouted. Everyone gasped in horror. "Exceeds..." Other Juvia spat. Everyone coward away even Other Lucy.

Eclipse's P.O.V:
Carla unmasked herself. She gave away our identity, I don't even know what her reasons for doing this were. I remember everyone fearing us who wasn't an Exceed, it felt like it had been permanently burned into my mind. I jumped into Y/n's arms and she hugged me tightly to her chest. "Eclipse, Happy and Carla wouldn't hurt a fly!" She protested angrily. "There's no reason for you to be scared!" Other Gray walked up to Y/n and placed a hand on her shoulder. "If Y/n trusts them, then I do too!" He exclaimed.

Levy nodded and slowly everyone agrees with Gray. "Tch! Fine!" Other Juvia muttered. "But if they betray us, don't say I didn't tell you so!" I looked up at Y/n who's scowl had eased into a normal/frown face. "We need to get going!" Happy shouted over all the muttering. "For once I agree with Tom Cat." Carla agreed, matter of factly. Wendy nodded and took Y/n's hand. "Come on Y/n!" She said, Y/n nodded and and ran out of the guild with everyone's farewells and good lucks behind her. I know we can do this.

Wendy's P.O.V:
"How long till we get there!" Natsu moaned. Carla grunted in my arms and tried to turn and face Natsu. "We don't even know where we are going child!" She lectured. Y/n was gone. We lost her about 5 minutes ago. Eclipse said she'd be back very soon. "Wow look!" Natsu and Happy exclaimed in unison. A purple blob thing was running away from them in sheer fright whilst they ran after it, on a rampage. "Now is not the time to dawdle!" Carla shouted. Suddenly we heard them scream. The blob had transformed into a giant slug thing and started running at them. "Natsu!" I whined/screamed. He guiltily grinned at me. "Don't worry Wendy! I can handle this without magic!" I rolled my eyes still sprinting away from the beast. Haaygh!" I heard Natsu shout as he presumably punched the animal. He bounced past me, face-planting in the sand. "Natsu!" I shout worriedly. I suddenly hear a swoop and Y/n flys in blocking the slug from hurting me or Natsu.

"Wendy! I found a village." she said whilst punching the slug in the gut sending it flying. "Really?!" I asked. "How far?" Y/n had twin katanas in her hand with black handles and lion teeth charms hanging of the handles. "About a six day walk!" She shouted whilst slicing its neck. She landed on the ground and turned around. With a thud, the slug's lifeless body hit the floor.

Edolas Lucy's P.O.V:
Y/n is truly amazing. I watched her kill that thing in under a minute, many people have died because of those slug things. Shows what a great help magic power can be. I followed them out of the guild. I don't know why, I just like this Natsu's aura, and Y/n's too. I walked up to them, unseen as they were tending to Natsu.

"Impressive!" I say clapping my hands slowly. "Oh! Other Lucy!" The cute cat in the sweater says. Y/n turned to me, a forced smile on her face. "Hi Lucy! What's up?" I could tell she was finding it hard to be happy with no hope of saving her friends at all.

"I know how to get to the town in under a hour. Consider it a short cut!" I say proudly. The girl with blue hair's eyes lit up. "Really!? You can get us to our friends?" I smile at her, she really is nothing like our Wendy! "Yes." I say bluntly. "If you wanna save your friends, they should be in the kingdom's city. They'll be inside a giant lacrima, if it's anything like our past experiences." Natsu looked at me and smiled whilst Y/n looked at the floor, the cute hooded cat in her arms. "You mean you steal people's friends?" She muttered. I look at the grains of sand beneath my feet. "We aren't supposed to have magic power! So we steal from people's bodies in your world! I'm sorry!" I mutter looking at my scuffed boots, what kind of crazy world do I live in? One that steals others freedom of life just so we can be happy? It must make Y/n sick.