Finding a Friend

Your P.O.V:
We were at a small town in just under an hour, one I hadn't seen before. It had small wooden shacks and other small shops. Loads of people were there talking happily amongst themselves. "Where are we?" Happy asked slowly taking in our surroundings. "Outward." Lucy replied shortly as we followed her down an ally way.

We found ourselves in a forbidden shop, apparently selling illegal magic. Natsu and Wendy looked slightly pleased and went searching for their stuff. "So Lucy..." I began. "What happens to the people in the Lacrima?" Lucy sighed and stared at her feet. "They're killed Y/n." She said sadly. I looked away from her. No not our friends. We'll make sure they come out of this alive! "Found one!" Natsu yelled and Wendy came bounding back to us too.

"Ooh Wendy! Lemme see what you picked!" I said enthusiastically. She hands me the box and I read the label. "Wind Magic, 100 uses ONLY. 50,000j. My eyes pop at the price. "Wendy... We didn't bring money." Wendy slowly takes the box off me and sighs. "Yeah! Y/n's right!" Eclipse agrees nodding."We have zilch!" Happy exclaimed. Lucy sighs. She turns to the cashier. "How much?" She says. "That'd be... 120,000j please miss!" He beckons his hand saying gimme money.

Then he hesitates. "Wait! Your Lucy Ashley right?" He asks his eyes bulging. "Yeh! What's it matter to you?" She asks rudely. He smiles brightly. "Take em'! For free!" He says.

Natsu's P.O.V:
We headed to the courtyard for something to eat. Man I'm starving! I sit at the table telling Other Lucy about our Lucy. She laughs when I say she's writing a novel so Y/n gets angry and punches her in the stomach. She rubs her stomach but says nothing apart from. "Wow! Nice punch!" Whilst groaning.

"Stop where you are!" A very angry voice says from behind Y/n. Her h/c whips round hitting Wendy in the face. A load of soldiers were stood with the uniform of the King's emblem. "Says who!" I yell smacking my hand down on the table. They all ready for a fight. "By order of the King!" They yell in unison. I pull out my box and unleash the fire on them. "Tastteee thiiss!" I yell triumphantly as I hit them. But, when the smoke clears, they're still there, shields protecting them.

"Baka!" Lucy shouts hitting me across the head. Y/n stands up. "We aren't from your kingdom! So we don't take orders from your King!" She yells. She chants her spell and turns into her black angel form, that one is my second favourite. Fairy Tail's is first.

They're scared, petrified, they're just standing there taking in what they see before them. "What magic is this!?" One yells. "How can she even use magic!" The other says. She smirks at them bringing her hand across her body. "Black Angel Sacred Art: Gates of Hell!" She yells. The three headed dog barges through a black hole she created along with other spirits and demons. Lucy just stood there in awe. "Attack my Demons!" She shouts whilst her two katanas appeared in her hand.

~mini time skip brought to you by yourself completely destroying the army~ ;)))

Edolas Lucy P.O.V:
I'm petrified of Y/n! To know she can wipe out our strongest army unit with one hit! They're like 8,000 soldiers here! It seems impossible, but obviously not for Y/n. She pets the three-headed dogs head happily and then sent her minions away back to there home.

"Yay Y/n!" Wendy screams throwing her arms around Y/n's waist. Whilst doing so, she accidentally unlocked her wind box and we all disappeared into the atmosphere, me growling in annoyance, Y/n laughing like a lunatic. We landed in someone's house. "Thank god they're out!" The cute cat exclaimed, pulling her hood up. Get your filthy hands off me!" We heard someone shout.

Your P.O.V:
Lucy? No couldn't be! She's in that giant Lacrima along with everyone else! "Don't make me use Scorpio!" She screams louder. Okay yup it's Lucy. I sweat drop and look through the window to see two guards restraining her. "Lucy Ashley! You are under arrest!" Natsu gets angry and clenches his fist. "Aww Natsu!" I say making a kissy face. "Do you not want anyone to touch your 'precious Lucy'? I ask batting my eyelashes. Natsu turns a deep shade of red. "N-no!" He stutters. "Uh huh! Denial is the great truth." I say winking at him. He punched me in the arm.

"Open gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!" Lucy shouts outside. "Time for the WWICCKKED!" Scorpio shouts. "Wait how can she use magic?" Other Lucy asks. I frown at her. "Must've been Mystogan!"I say shrugging. I'm glad we found Lucy, now we can carry on our journey with not only ME being able to use magic.

A~n// Hiii! This chapter is for @Lily227573 :)). Thank youu!
Author~chan <3