Achnologia Pt.2

An~ Hii! This story is a bit sad for any of you who don't like that kind of stuff. Hope you enjoy the story :). <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V:
I feel... different. I look at my reflection in my protective orb. My left eye has gone a deep shade of purple. I slowly look to my left and see my White Angel wing flapping, I look at it more closely. Behind it is another wing, my Black Angel wing. How are they both on the same side?

I worriedly look to my right, there's my Fairy Tail Angel wing and an unfamiliar purple wing. It has scales and patches of red. Instead of a feathery touch, it has bone sticking out of it. Not very Angel like at all. I turn back to Achnologia. He looks like he's about to roar. I fly up, breaking my orb and look down on the beast.

Eclipse is in her battle form, I'm really worried about her, she's fragile and tends to push herself too far. The dragons wings begin to flap, blowing Eclipse away a she struggles against it. "Angels Screech!" I scream, hitting Achnologia square on. It takes the hit, but flys back, losing his steady wing beat for a second before regaining his balance.

It roars at me, angrily, already frustrated with having to deal with me. I delicately fly around the roar, meeting Achnologia and kicking him in the jugular.

He claws out at me, catching my left wing. I cry out and fly backwards inspecting the wound. It looks bad, it's right where my wing meets my body. I hiss a it begins to burn, it's probably not too deep if it hurts this much. I look up at Eclipse, who's created a load of barriers surrounding the beast. I smirk and shoot up. "Angel's Holy Magic!" I scream, it hits him side on and he roars in pain. After a moment of dust dispersing, I can vaguely make out his silhouette charging at me, giving me little time to react.

His whole head makes contact with my smaller body in comparison, sending me plummeting to the sturdy rocks below.  My vision goes hazy, probably from the impact. I've lost to this dragon, and to think Pascal gave me another angel form to carry out this task... I have never felt this kind of helpless.

Wait.

There's one more thing I can do.

After regaining my vision, I stumble back onto my feet, teetering between heel and toes to eventually stand upright. My left leg searing with pain, begging me to lay down again and give it well earned rest and medical attention. I ignore it, gritting my teeth to aid in the management of the pain. I fly up facing the dragon again. Here I go, this was it.

It could kill me, this move, shred my skin from the bone and consciousness from my head until I'm nothing but an empty shell.

But for my family, for the assurance of their safety, I would do it a thousand times over.

"All Angels Sacred Art: Gates to Heaven, Hell, Fairy Tail and Dragons!" I shout pushing my hands towards Achnologia, them being almost cupped but in a 'stop' signal. All four gates open and Cerberus and Hades come out of hell, Zeus and Gabriel out of Heaven, All the ghosts of the Fairy Tail members and two dragons, shadows of Igneel and Grandeenie. They all run towards Achnologia hitting him all at once, dust rising and engulfing my form, preventing any other person to see anything.

A big explosion sounds as I get blasted back Achnologia falls to the ground, of which will be his death bed, hopefully. As he collapses I notice something, he's sucking in a lot of air. He heaves in and roars. I didn't know what to do, it was heading straight for my family, I jump in front of it and take the hit.

My body hitting the floor and rolling a few meters before finally coming to a halt by the trees. I didn't feel anything physically, I was numb. Completely and utterly spent. It was like my brain couldn't comprehend how much pain I was truly in.

A loud 'thump' resounds, kicking up dust due to the largeness of the cause of it, and it is then I realise...

I did it. I killed him.

Me.

I hear footsteps run towards me. "Y/n!" It's Natsu, of course it is.

His calloused hands gently pick up my body from the hips up and places it on his kneeling legs, dirtying those trousers he seems to favour

. "N-Natsu..." I say smiling at him, tears tumble down my face from the sheer pain of even using my lungs to say a name.

"No,no,no Y/n! Just keep quiet, try to reserve your energy." He looks like he's about to cry, his eyes all shiny and glassy with his face scrunched up.

I had caused him that pain, purely by protecting him. It made my heart shatter. I never, ever wanted to see him this vulnerable.

"Natsu..." I smile to him encouragingly, trying to get at least a small smile or look of relief in return.

He just nods stoically. I hear more running footsteps and I see Erza in her Japenese Cloth Armour. She looks down on me, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She kneels on the other side of my battered form, her hair accidentally brushing my nose and cheek. The abrasions on her skin being more clear now the sun hit her face.

I place my hand gently on her cheek, wiping away grime and blood, my vision is beginning to fade, I couldn't tell what I was wiping off her face anymore; tears, blood or dirt.

"Take c-care of Melody f-f-for me?" I ask, and she shakes her head vigorously. "I won't need to! Try to stay with me Y/n! You're not going anywhere." She says between sniffles.

I just look up to the sky, she was in complete denial. "I'll say hi to Simon for you." I say to her and that truly makes her break down into fits of inconsolable sobs.

I see Melody's blurred crying face buried against my shoulder,as darkness consumes me.

I hear running towards me, my name coming out in a mixture of concerned, sad and angry shouts,

I smell the dirt kicked up by the recent brawl that's just occurred, the one I exerted so much effort in to finish.

I feel the dampness of blood on my fingertips, Melody's breath on my skin and the pounding on my left leg where it's damaged.

I taste the metallic taste of blood, I must've bitten my tongue in the fight. Pascal wouldn't be impressed at that mistake.

And suddenly, I realise, I feel nothing.