Saving Extalia and Leaving Edolas

Your P.O.V:
After everyone was on their feet and somewhat healed we headed back towards the front of the castle, me keeping my eye on Chloe to make sure she doesn't get lost. Then Erza had an idea, she would pose as the other Erza and take Natsu and Gray in as 'prisoners' then they could make take over that little laser thing that was going to shoot our friends. I agreed and went over to Chloe, Lucy and another girl whom I assume is safe. Chloe was twirling, floating and laughing taking out any guards ahead of us by I presume stealing their souls. The plan was for us to find an escape route for them in case the plan backfired.

Natsu's P.O.V:
I watch as Y/n, Lucy, Chloe and Coco run off down the hall. I look across at Erza who has already requipped into Edolas Erza's uniform. She carefully wraps chains around mine and Gray's hands and drags us along the floor. Carefully so she didn't hurt us too much. As we enter the Grand Doors I couldn't help but worry about Y/n. She seems so weak on the outside that sometimes I want to protect her, not the other way around. She has a lot to worry about at the moment. Melody, us, Extalia, making it home, the rest of the guild. I pout. Sometimes I feel myself fall in and out of love with Y/n but when I confessed before she disappeared she rejected me. Saying we should just be close friends. And by rejected I mean her slapping me across the face laughing, saying that I wasn't being serious. THAT DOES'NT MATTER ANYMORE! I have Lucy. Who is kind of like Y/n.

I snap out of my phase. Erza has me near her and Gray is on the floor. "Go Natsu..." She hisses in my ear, and I burst through the crowd of guards whilst Erza has hold of the old man. Everything was going as planned. I suddenly hear Erza's voice but it sounds angry. "SCARLET!" She shouts. I realise it is the other Erza. Our Erza has to let go of the old man to block Edolas Erza's spear. "Fire the Canon! Quickly!" The old man shouts. Suddenly the wall next to Gray crashes down and a huge blue flying beast appears. "Natsu! It's Lucy." I hear a voice say. "Woah! Lucy! When did you turn into that?" I hear Y/n laughing. "Just climb aboard." Eclipse says smiling. Coco was smiling at us. "This one belongs to me." She says. I sit next to Lucy and Erza, Y/n, Eclipse and Chloe sit at the back. We fly off, other Erza shouting at us to come back and face her like a man. Elfman immediately came into my head. Y/n was talking to Erza with Chloe and they told Coco to go to Extalia.

Chloe's P.O.V: 
CharlieIsNotAGirl we headed to the place Y/n and Erza call Extalia. It's very cool, with all the colours and houses perched on top. I look down at my wolf cub who's still in my pocket. I named him Alpha as he was the leader to my freedom. The island was already on the move to destroy Extalia. We immediately came behind it to push. I used pairs of ghost hands to help. The island began to move back. Y/n was in that angel form again. It looks pretty and evil. She's screaming in pain as she pushes with all her force. Then when the island is a safe distance apart. We stop.

Your P.O.V:
I fell to the ground after pushing away the island. Along with Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel. Ahead of us was a huge robot dragon. "I'LL CRUSH YOU ALL!" It shouted. Wendy looked shocked. "Don't worry guys I can help!" She murmured. An orb appeared around us, I immediately smashed into the dragon. "THAT'S FOR MELODY!" I shout ramming it under the chin. The person inside gasps as its head jiggles. "THIS IS FOR FAIRY TAIL!" Natsu shouts smashing into its left fire leg. After a few minutes it's on the floor. But still fighting, Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy are out of power. I stand up, shaking from anger. Edolas is full of cruel, greedy people. "Black Angel Scared Art!" I yell. Making my arm cross. "Y/N NO! YOU'LL USE UP ALL YOUR MAGIC POWER!" Natsu yells. I smile at him, apologetically. "GATES OF HELL!" My portal opens and immediately tears the dragon to shreds. Also destroying the Lacrima that has our friends in. I smile at Natsu and Wendy before I black out. I feel myself lifted into the the sky a few minutes later, and I know, we are going home.