About the OC

Full name: Princess Serenity Airi Tsukiyomi Kuran

Nicknames: Lightning Princess

Age: 18

Race: Royal Pureblood (Level S)

Class: Night Class

Favorite Food: Miso soup

Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, and French.

Likes: Kaname, Zero, writing poems, children, playing the violin

Dislikes: Yuuki, Rido, Day Class boys, paperwork

About Serenity: Serenity is calm, kind, and gentle most of the time but when it comes to seeing Kaname with Yuuki, it's jealousy all over the place. Serenity believes that deep down, Kaname does not love Yuuki despite the affection and attention he gives her. Her feelings for Kaname are locked deep in her heart; promising herself to never, ever let those feelings go. However when facing danger, Serenity becomes very serious and emotionless, hiding her fears.

Powers:

Lightning: The Tsukiyomi family's signature power. Able to summon lightning from the sky and strike their opponent.

Erasing memories: the ability to erase memories from someone's mind.

Telekinesis: Moving things using mental powers.

Having the ability to heal with her blood: Serenity can heal others, but only with her blood. She only heals someone when it's absolutely necessary

Astral projection: Serenity's ultimate power. In order to gain a great amount of power, she must break free from any form of emotion. If successful, she will temporarily gain divine powers.

Having the ability to paralyze anyone for a short time: With just a swift of her hand, Serenity can paralyze the person that tries to stand in her way for about a minute or two.

Mind control: Being able to take control of another person's thoughts.

Powerful touch: Serenity is capable of affecting the body of the ones she touches in many different ways, ranging from extremely deadly to unbelievably pleasurable. This is caused by touching others with some part of the users body, most predominantly the fingers, as long as she is in contact with some part of the person's body.

Opening for this fanfic will be:  Izayoi Namida by Yoshioka Aika

Oh, heavenly winds, even the leaves of time tell me

To cast these feelings into the night as the full moon wanes...

Dignified, just like yourself

No hands could snip these vibrant flowers

Yet they disappear from the lamenting branches

Without your words ever touching them...

If I cannot become a butterfly that flies in your sky,

then I'm content just being a demon who devours your anguish and torment

Oh heavenly winds, even the wings of time tell me to disperse these feelings

Oh dreams, my heart will transiently remain as a chrysalis

At the end of my reincarnation, the sky becomes misty with my tears as the full moon wanes...