12th Night: Trapped Princess

~Third person PoV~
  Hina has passed out due to the amount of times that Kei had electrocuted her with his lightning powers. Throughout her body, she had bruises everywhere, since her vampire powers were sealed away temporarily because of the serum. She was feeling a pain she had never felt before, but she still held her head high, confident about the choice she had made. Her beautiful purple dress had become tattered, and her silky brown hair which was once held up was now down.

"We are never going to get anywhere like this..." Sara stated, looking down at the seventeen-year old princess.

"We'll try again tomorrow evening. She'll eventually break." Kei said, turning around, as he left the cell.

"How hard is it to talk, daughter of Kaname Kuran?" Sara said as she glared at her, leaving behind Kei.

"Hina! Oi, Hina!" Aito called out, gently patting her cheek to wake her up.

"Here, let me uncuff you. I'll take you somewhere where you can be comfortable, and change out of that dress."

Once Aito had freed her from her restraints, he carried her bridal style to his room. However, Hina's eyes had shot open as her eyes glew gold.

"Let me go, right this instant! DO you hear me?! I'm not going to talk, you psycho! You, nor my great-uncle will break me apart! I know that the others will come and stop you!"

Hina was angry. So angry that she fell for something as ridiculous as this.

~flashback, Hina's PoV~

"Father, I'm going to get a drink. I'll be right back." I stated.

"Don't take too long, Hinata. The ceremony is going to begin soon." My father answered.

"It won't take long." I answered cheerfully.

As soon as I took off to get a drink, which was located near a darkened hallway, a butler had come up to me.

"My lady, care for this drink? It is indeed, a non-alcoholic mix of some rare and exotic fruits."

It really looks nice! The colors are very vibrant...

"Oooooooh! Looks tasty! Thank you!" I said cheerfully as I took a sip.

"Anytime, Kuran-sama...." He answered with a smirk.

What? How does this butler know my last name... ? People here see me as Hina Tsukiyomi...

"Are you okay? Here... let me take you to your room..." He said as he began walked me out of the ballroom.

What's going on....?

"You're finally mine, Hinata...." He whispered.

Is that... Aito...? Damn it! No!

"No.... I will never be yours ever again. I belong to Mitsuru..." I said with a groan.

Those were my last words before I passed out. That was when I realized that he had drugged my drink...

~end of flashback, Hinata Kuran's PoV~

At that time, I wasn't thinking. I really liked how nicely presented the drink was, and I had drank it without giving it thought.