8th Night: Kei Tsukiyomi's Intention

~Serenity Tsukiyomi~

"Everyone. I would like to formally introduce myself. My real name is Hinata Kuran. I am the princess of the Sora Empire in the future, and its current representative. I-I'm also..."

She looked at Kaname and I and blushed, looking away shyly.

"...I'm your daughter in the future, Kaname and Serenity. This man is you in the future, Kaname." She stated, playing with her fingers.

My eyes widened in surprise. I-I'm going to have a daughter with Kaname in the upcoming future?

"E-Ehhhh?!" I exclaimed in a surprised tone.

I looked at the man behind Hina and it was really Kaname. He looks the exact same, and the only difference is that he looks slightly a bit older, but that was it. His hair, his eyes... Everything reminds me of the Kaname that is standing beside me right now. What am I even saying? They are both the same person...

"What a pleasure to meet my past self." The future Kaname stated, walking over to us.

Aido-san was frozen in place,  still surprised that there was two Kanames.

"Am I really not dreaming...?" He stated, his eyes widened.

Hina sighed and pinched Aido-san in the cheeks.

"O-Owwwww!!!"

"Does that answer your question, Hanabusa-kun?" Hina asked with a smirk.

"Y-yes.. Hinata-sama."

"You know you can still call me Hina. And no formalities, please. Just because I'm Kaname and Serenity's daughter, doesn't that you have to treat me differently."

"I know..." He answered.

"Oi, Kuran, Serenity. We were able to catch a few of their lackeys. But they others managed to escape." Kaito stated, as he had a member of the Senate handcuffed.

"And I have one as well." Zero stated, who had Bloody Rose pointed against his forehead.

I sensed another presence behind a tree and it was a very weak one, but I knew who it was.

"Yuuki Cross-san. I know you are behind that tree. Can you please step out?" I stated coldly.

Nervously, Yuuki stepped out and showed herself. She was carrying her Artemis Rod, and I noticed that her hands were trembling in fear.

"Yuuki, what are you doing here? It's not safe here. For all we know, there can still be some dangerous vampires around here."

"I-I'm sorry. I saw Zero leave and I thought that I can help out with something."

Kaname smiled and went up to her.

"Yuuki, I know you want to help, but this is something that we vampires and vampire hunters need to take care of. I'm grateful, but it's not safe for you to be here." Kaname said as he patted her head like a little girl.

"W-Why are there two of you? What is this about Hina-san being you and Serenity-san's daughter? And just what is going on?" She said in a feared tone.

Kaname was about to speak, however the other Kaname went up to Yuuki and looked at her seriously.

"Yuuki.... You cannot remember what you just saw. I'm sorry, but I have to erase your memories of what happened here." He concluded, putting his hand on her forehead.

"Wait, Kaname-san! If you say you're from the future, then can I ask one question?" Yuuki asked curiously.

"What is it?" He asked.