His Princess~ Prologue Part 2

~Serenity Tsukiyomi~

I ran as fast as I could. I really hope Kaname is alright...

"Serenity-hime...."  A bunch of Level E's whispered around me. They gathered around me and I looked around.

"You hopeless Level E's... Be punished by the power of the Tsukiyomi family..." I said in a dark tone, raising my hand and emitting a wave that killed the Level E's around me.

I then continued running back to the castle until I eventually reached my father's office and slammed open the door.

"Daddy!" I called out to him as I ran up and hugged him.

"Serenity, thank goodness you are alright. I heard that the town was being attacked.I was just about to go down there myself." He said.

"Yes...But I'm really worried about Kaname. I should have stayed there to help him." I answered in a regretful tone.

"Kaname is strong. He'll take care of whatever is going over is going on down there. It seems that whoever is trying to rebel, wants to bring us down." My mother answered.

"Your Majesties!"

A guard entered the room, attempting to catch his breath.

"What is it?" Mother asked.

"That man... That man that attacked the town... was Rido Kuran, Serenity-denka's former protector! He wants to take her as his wife and devour her when the the time comes! That is what I heard from him!"

Father stayed in his thoughts for a while, but eventually raised his head.

"Summon Haruka and Juuri here, now. There is something that I would like to ask of them."  Father ordered.

"Yes. Right away, sir." The guard stated as he left the room.

"Daddy, what are you planning?" I asked him.

He looked over at Mother and nodded, as she nodded back.

"Serenity... Just know what I am going to do is for the sake of your protection..." He said, looking out the window.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Let's go to the throne room, Serenity. I'll explain everything there." Father stated.

"It's really nothing. We personally think you'll be happy by this declaration." Mother said with a smile.

The three of us then made our way out of Father's office and made our way down to the throne room.

As we made our way to the throne room, Kaname was already there, waiting for us at the doors.

"Kaname! You're okay!" I said happily, running up to him for an embrace.

"He managed to escape before I can get to him. I'm guessing this is one of his warnings."

"His warnings? Well, he has done wrong to even think of messing with us. One thing is certain: We must protect Serenity, who is the only heiress left to the Tsukiyomi family. That is why I summoned your parents to come here as soon as possible." Father told Kaname.

Both Kaname and I looked confused.

"You'll find out, soon enough." Mother said.

When we entered the throne room, Kaname stood by my side, and about a few minutes later, Haruka and Juuri arrived with a little girl that looked like was five years old.

"Kaname onii-sama!" The girl said happily.

"Yuuki. Not here, sweetie. We are in the presence of very important people." Juuri stated in a soft, motherly tone.