6th Night: Kaname's True Feelings

~Yuuki Cross~

Through the curtains, the rays of the sun awoke me from my sleep. I sat up and stretched my arms. I really managed to get some sleep, since there weren't any Night Classes last night... 

Well, might as well get a head start!

I then grabbed my towel, and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly prepared myself a bath and then sat in the tub.

I sighed.

He's married, huh... If they got married ten years ago, then they both must have been only eight years old. Why did they get married so young..?

Last night I had a dream.

I was in a forest filled with so much greenery walking with Kaname-senpai by my side. I was wearing a short white dress barefooted.

"You're so beautiful, my precious Yuuki." Kaname-senpai whispered, holding my hand tightly.

"Kaname-senpai...." I answered with a blush, looking away.

"Kaname!" Another voice called out.

In the distance was Serenity-san with her silky long white hair, wearing a long strapless white dress. She had a red rose to the side of her hair.  Her blue eyes contrasted with all the white she had on her, but either way, she looked like a flawless porcelain doll. She was holding her hand out to Kaname.

"Serenity..." He whispered.

Kaname let go of my hand and made his way to Serenity.

"Kaname-senpai? Where are you going?"

He did not answer. He just kept making his way over to Serenity-san.

His hand touched Serenity's and brought her for an embrace.

"Kaname-senpai?! Why..?"

"My heart truly yearns for Serenity. I'm sorry, Yuuki. I promised to protect you simply to redeem myself for failing to protect Serenity. I hope you live a happy life." He said as he began to walk ahead.

With Serenity by his side, he disappeared within the forest, leaving me behind.

I bent down to the ground as tears began to fall from my eyes.

Why?

Everything we've ever had was a lie?

...Come back....

....Please don't leave me!

...Stay with me.

But he never returned.

I have to stop that from happening... My feelings for both Kaname-senpai and Zero... Things need to remain as they are right now. Just having the both of them by my side is enough. Just seeing them with someone else makes me feel uncomfortable.

I understand, that neither Kaname-senpai or Zero does not belong to me but the thought of them with another girl makes me want to chain them both and have them to myself.