7th Night: The Meeting

~Yuuki Cross~

I ran out of the academy, tears slowly falling from my eyes. What I saw...That was real. They were together, alone in that classroom. How could they have gotten together so quickly? I thought that Serenity hated him... I thought that their relationship was strained!

As I ran quickly back to the academy, I ended up bumping into someone and fell to the ground on my knees.

I didn't even bother getting up. A shadow cast over my bangs as the tears simply kept falling from my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" A familiar voice asked me.

I look up, only to meet with Zero's lavender eyes.

Zero sighed and held his hand out.

"Get up and tell me what happened."

Zero helped me up and I forced a smile.

"Nothing! It really was nothing..." I stated.

"I know when something is bothering you. What happened? Did you see something that you were not supposed to see?"

It's like he read through me... But I don't want to tell him what I saw between Kaname-senpai and Serenity-san.

"Hehe... I don't even know why these tears are falling from my eyes. It just has to be the allergies..!"

All of a sudden, Zero pulled me into an embrace.

"It's about Kuran, isn't it..."

I didn't answer. How am I supposed to compete with the princess of an empire? To even top that she's married to him.  So the one that has a place in his heart is her...

"Look, I know you have a place for the both of us within your heart, but things aren't that way, Yuuki. You can never fall in love with more than one person. You're just indecisive right now."

Indecisive, huh... I really have never thought of that.

I broke the embrace and smiled cheerfully once again.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this, Zero. I'm a bit tired, so I'll be getting back to my dorm." I stated, quickly turning around and making my way back.

"Oi, Yuuki!"

"Please... Zero. I just want to be alone right now." I stated, running back to the Sun Dorms.

That vision of Kaname-senpai and Serenity-san kissing each other and not wanting to let go of each other ended up staying in my mind.

I shook my head, tightly closing my eyes as I made my way to me and Yori's dorm.

~Serenity Tsukiyomi~

As the three of us entered the dorms, we all sat in the living room to have a discussion about the upcoming meeting that we were going to have with the Senate.

"That meeting... There is some motive behind it. And I believe they are going to try something." Kaname stated as all of us were listening to his statement.

"Like try to get Serenity or something?"

"Maybe. But remember, someone from one of our families is involved. There may be a chance that we may end up catching him there."

"That may be a possibility."

"Let me take care of finding whoever it is." Hina stated as she raised her hand.

"You want to do it, Hina-san?" Kaname asked.

"Yes. I am a Royal Pureblood, but I am not the current representative of the Sora Empire. Since Serenity has her duties as a representative, she needs to be there to represent the Sora Empire."