3rd Night: The Mysterious Girl

~Kaname Kuran~

"I am honored to announce the representative of the Sora Empire, my daughter, Princess Serenity Airi Tsukiyomi Kuran, the crowned princess of the Sora Empire and my one and only daughter." Emperor Eiji announced.

Serenity?!

Out she came from the castle, with her long white hair and shining blue eyes. Her grandmother had put the medal on her and she looked at the crowd with a smile.

"Of course, we need to call him here up as well! My daughter's protector and husband, Kaname Kuran! Come on up here!"

My heart skipped a beat and Serenity looked over at me. Her eyes looked over to mine and it was as if time has stopped. I'm not dreaming, right? It's really Serenity...

My eyes on her, I made my way to the stairs that took me to the balcony.

Serenity... for these past few years, you've been alive...

Her eyes showed nervousness. But I must admit. I have had this desire to see her. I don't know if it's because of the blood bond we have, or if it is my own will.

I finally reached her and I then embraced her tightly.

"Serenity-denka..." I whispered.

Her scent is that of flowers... She's grown so much and just having her in my arms again feels so right...

"Kaname-sama..." She whispered.

Serenity, my sweet princess... You're here in front of me. Hearing your voice after so long calms me down...

The applause continued after the reunion between Serenity and I.

~After the ceremony~

All of us went back inside the castle, however I noticed that she was acting a bit distant towards me after we met again.

I'm walking by her side, but she's just talking to her friends and she just didn't say anything to me. It's like she's ignoring me completely...

"Serenity-denka?" I called to her.

She turned around and looked at me with a normal, but sad face. Why is she-

"Yes, Kaname?" She asked.

"I would like to catch up with you...Since you know, it's been ten years since I last saw you. I want to spend some time with you. Like we did ten years ago..."

She looked away. "Sorry, I do not know if I will have time. After the meeting, I have some paperwork to take care of. Maybe Yuuki-san will be willing to go out with you." She stated coldly, walking a bit faster than me.

Something is different about her... She's not who I remember her to be.. But now I realized something. She's angry at me and it must be because she believes that I never went looking for her...

"Serenity-denka, are you angry at me?"

I noticed that she crunched her fists and stopped.

"Serenity?" Rina called out to her.

"Can you four go on ahead?" She asked.