14th Night: Eiji and Shizuka

~Aito Hiroi~

Before me stood a woman that resembled that of a goddess. Her long, silky brown hair had become that of a dark red, and her eyes had become golden. Fear began to run through me, and unconsciously, I began to step back.

"Oh-ho... Now you're scared of me? I should have done this a long time ago..." Hinata had said, stepping closer to me.

That bastard Mitsuru was behind Ichio, threatening to kill him if he made a move.

"Well, I guess since you tried to bring suffering to my family, I guess I'll be doing the same. I'm going to turn you into a Level D... And you are going to go through a great deal of pain...." She said.

"Oh, really? What will you do to me? You really aren't going to hurt your ex-lover, aren't you?"

"Hah. Now you're asking for mercy? But... I guess I can keep you alive. However..."

Hinata walked a bit closer to me.

"You are going to suffer so much, Aito.... You are going to regret the day you decided to mess with a Royal Pureblood... I'm going to make you starve to death, and you will just become a mindless Level E..."

I took out my weapon and prepared to fight her. How was this even possible? I injected her with a serum so that she is unable to use her powers... How could have this happened?

"You really wouldn't hurt me, right Hinata? I love you...And you love me, right ? It doesn't have to end this way... We can have our happy ending. Just please give me another chance and I promise I'll make you happy..."

She kneeled in front of me, causing me to drop my weapon.

"You and I would have never had a happy ending. Your actions deserve punishment... And I'll say it one last time. You never loved me. You were nothing but obsessed with me."

No, no..... I love Hinata. I love her... And if I can't have her, then no one can!

I then got my weapon and was on the verge of stabbing her, however, when her hand touched my weapon, it immediately became pieces of dust. After that, I felt nothing but pain on my neck.

"Fuck, what the hell are you-"

Then I realized that Hinata's intentions were to transform me into a vampire and let me rot away.

"Tch..."

I agonized in pain. At least there is one good thing that comes out of this: I get to be bitten by the woman that I love.

As soon as she retracted her fangs, she looked at me and smirked.

"Your blood is disgusting." She said, standing up as she wiped it away.

I held my neck as I continued to agonize in the pain, and Hinata and Mitsuru both disappeared from my sight.

"Aito, are you alright?" Ichio had asked me.

I could not answer. Not with the pain that is spreading throughout my body. The desire to drink blood had begun to take action and my eyes had glowed red.

"Fuck, how dare she do this..." I said angrily.

~Hinata Kuran~

"Wow, I cannot believe that you actually accessed your true form, Hina!" Mitsuru said in an excited tone as we ran through the hallway of the villas to catch up with the others.

"Well, I'm glad I was able to. It was all about just being calm. I'm glad I was escape from his disgusting clutches."

Mitsuru then stopped and embraced me tightly.