Chapter 6 - Mt. Moon and the Strange Pokemon

???'s POV
I woke up next to my faithful partner. I look around and notice a mountain. I'm at the peak of Mt. Moon. I don't know why I'm here.

My partner wakes up and I remember. Now we aren't Pokemon native to this region... I hope we can find those trainers we are looking for.....

3rd Person
"So this is Mt. Moon..." Ash and Serena say in wonder.

"Yea... It's....." Before Brock finishes two Pokemon jump from the peak. They land in front of Ash and Serena.

They send the other two flying into trees. Pikachu gets into a defensive position sparking it's cheeks.

The two mystery Pokemon have the anger replaced with curiosity.

The Pokemon nod to each other. The have empathy in their eyes. They close their eyes and Ash and Serena get a head splitting migraine.

Pikachu looks at the two with worry in its eyes.

The two trainers collapse to the floor.

"Pika Pi!"

"Ash! Serena!" Brock and Misty shout. "Stop! Your hurting them!"

The two Pokemon open their eyes. Ash and Serena are laying on the ground unconscious. Then the mystery Pokemon run into the cave.

"Pika!!" Pikachu shouts.

"Misty get your water Pokemon out. Now!"

Misty nods and gets out her starmie and staryu. Brock holds out two cloths and tells the Pokemon to soak them.
He then turns to two trainers on their backs and puts one cloth on each of their heads.

All of a sudden Pikachu gets slammed by something. He goes flying crying in pain. It's a wild Pokemon that just fly's away.

Ash and Serena both stir opening their eyes.

"W-what happened?"

"Where's Lucario and Absol?"

"Who are they?"

"They are the Pokemon..... The ones causing us to collapse..."

"Never heard of em." Brock says.

"They aren't native to here."

"How'd you know that?"

"They were in my dream. Serena was there to."

"We must've shared the same dream."

"This is strange....."

With that Ash and Serena both sit up. They sit for a few more minutes before everyone went into the cave.

"Who hung all these lights?" Misty asks.

"I don't know..."

They hear banging. Ash and Serena both narrow their eyes.

"What's wrong?" Brock asks. Both young trainers shush him.

"Follow us... Quietly..." Ash and Serena say whispering.

The other two nod.

They get to a corner. Everyone looks around the corner. Team Rockets Jessie and James are there commanding a bunch of grunts.

"What are they doing...."

"Hey you four!" Someone shouts rushing at them. "What are you doing here!"

"We didn't mean to intrude! We were just leaving!" Ash says alarmed.

"No you aren't you've seen to much!"