Chapter 7 - The Prophecy

???'s POV
How hard is it for you to do?! I said get that stone no matter what!!"

"B-boss! You don't understand! There's two really strong children that keep stopping us!"

"Children?! What children!"

"One is named Ash Ketchum and the other Serena Yvonne! Sir!"

My frown turns into a slight smile.

"Giovanni sir?"

"Those Children James..... Those Children.... They are part of legend!"

"L-legend?!"

"That's correct. Would you like to know the legend?"

"Yes sir! I'm very intrigued!"

"Call in your team."

James calls in his team and the group sits at the table.

"This legend and prophecy seems to be coming true right before my eyes! Let's get started."

Everyone looks at him with curiosity.

"It is said that 2000 years ago, years after the Great War, that two children, one with black hair and a Pikachu, another with blonde hair and a Charmeleon. stopped another war from breaking out. They used their mighty Pokemon to take down Team Spark"

"What do these kids have to do with this legend boss?" A grunt asks.

"You see.... These two were great friends. They got married.....

"Wait does that mean....."

"Don't jump to conclusions. Let me finish."

"Yes boss."

"No. Those two... Ash and Serena? They aren't descendants... You see they are. Reincarnations!"

"W-what?!"

"Now there's a prophecy about them as well."

"Please tell us!"

I take a deep breath and pull out an old scroll. I begin reading the prophecy.

"Two children, two children, Two children will be born from previous hero's. To be the destroyers or Saviors of this world. These two children, both from a small town, will begin a journey throughout the lands. These two children are the reincarnations of the two greats. These children will create or destroy evil. These children will destroy the world or preserve it. The children by the names Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne, will be the end or the continuation of this world. These children, These children, They can be made evil. If that happens, never before seen disasters will envelop this world. Destroying all. If the light inside of them prevails then the Team Rocket, Created from the destruction of Team Spark, Will be toppled. These Children, These Children, These Children, If the light inside them disappears.. The light of all the world shall disappear. The world will collapse upon itself. No one besides Team Rocket will survive."

Everyone stared at me with shock in their eyes. "It's coming true as well." Jessie says slowly.

"Yes it is. I have a new mission for you."

"Yes boss?" Everyone asks.

"I need you.... I need you to bring me them both. ALIVE!! And don't fail me this time!"

"Yes boss!" Everyone shouts as they run out of my office.

"This world shall be mine... I'll make this world mine!! No one will be able to stop me!! I will be the Team Rocket boss that destroys the world with those kids!!!" I shout laughing hysterically.

"Those kids don't even know it.... But they will be the reason the world disappears!" I look back and see Red Ketchum stuck in a prison cell.

"You can't protect your son this time Red....."

He scowls at me......

Lucario's POV
"There's a disturbance Absol. Have you felt it?"

"Yes Lucario I have. These two children are in mortal danger."

"How do we warn them?"

"I'm afraid we can't.... We don't have telepathic abilities remember? Well we do we just can't communicate with humans..."

I growl. "We have to do something!"

"There's isn't anything we can do! We need to let everything play out!"

I know Absol is right..... I just can't think of what would happen if.... If the darkness took their light away........

The dark truth has been uncovered.... All of team rocket is now on high alert. Ash and Serena however.... Still have no clue about what's coming.... Lucario and Absol have sensed it but they can't do anything.... What will come of this world???