Chapter 33 - The Seafoam Trap (Part 1)

Ash or Serena hadn't had time to summon an aura shield to prevent them from crashing into the water at full force. Thus, causing them to hit the water, at full force, forcing the air from their lungs.

As they travel down the fast moving current with Eevee and Pikachu, they lose their consciousness. They had lost air in their lungs, and had passed out.

The last thought they both had passed out, is that it is better this way. Better that they leave this world, and give Team Rocket no chance of destroying the world. It's what they believed would make the world a better place.

After about another two minutes, the current ends near a beach. Ash, Serena, Pikachu, and Eevee all wash up on the shore. Somehow Pikachu and Eevee had been able to hold their breaths for two minutes.

Ash and Serena open their eyes, blinded by sunlight. They cough out water, as they fill their lungs with oxygen again. Pikachu and Eevee run up to their trainers, happily, as they see their Trainers are alive, and not leaving them alone on the island.

Pikachu shouts happily, jumping into Ash's arms as it nuzzles Ash. Eevee jumps into Serena, causing them both to tumble backwards.

"Hey buddy!" Ash yells happily as Pikachu jumps happily.

"Hey Eevee!" Serena says hugging her little Pokémon tightly.

After celebrating life for a few more minutes, Ash realizes, he has no clue where they are. He looks over to Serena, then they hear something land on sand nearby.

Luckily, Serena's equipment were all in her bag, which is somehow waterproof. Her little map device is perfectly dry, and she pulls it out. She opens it and her eyes widen.

"Ash. We are on the Seafoam Islands. The one with the only cave entrance." Serena states

"Cmon! Those two are here somewhere!" Ash and Serena hear a familiar voice shout.

Ash and Serena look around, hoping to find a place to hide. There was nowhere. No rocks, no trees, just sand and water.

Serena activates her vision ability, and sees Jessie, and James of Team Rocket stepping off a boat. She then looks and finds the cave entrance.

She deactivates her ability, and drags Ash along to the cave. It's quite a run, and they have to book it as fast as possible.

They soon run into the vision of Team Rocket. "There!" One of the grunts shout.

One of the other grunts take out a sort of weapon. It fires, and a rope tangles around Eevee's legs. She cries for help when she hits the ground. Serena immediately turns around and returns it.

"Almost there!" Serena shouts clasping Ash's hand as tightly as she can.

"Squirtle!" Ash shouts.

"Let's go Bulbasaur!" Serena yells.

They both throw Pokeballs, revealing their two Pokémon, who chase after them. They get a few feet from the entrance, until Ash hears a flame coming from behind, mixed with a crackling sound. Lightning.

"Pikachu! Get Lucario out!" Ash yells as he turns around, summoning an aura shield. "Squirtle! Use water gun!"

Ash raises the shield, blocking the entrance, as Squirtle tries to take the power of the attack down, and Pikachu let's Lucario out of the Pokeball.

"Ash! Let's go!" Serena yells as she notices Ash's shield start to crack. Her eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Serena, hide! Lucario, Dragon pulse!" Ash shouts as he to, notices the breaking shield.