Chapter 23 - Pokemon Tower

At the top of Pokémon tower....
"You won't get away with this!! Those are my Pokémon!" A girl shouts.

"Well they were your Pokémon. That Braixen of yours will make a fine addition to Team Rocket."

"Give them back! They don't belong to you!"

"And what'll you do? Your tied up! You can't do anything to me girl!"

At that point the girl looks down at the ground and her eyes fill with tears. Her necklace hanging from her neck.

She was wearing a plain orange dress with gray leggings and brown boots.

"Not so brave anymore huh?"

The girl starts to silently cry. "T-they are mine..... my best friends...."

"What's your name anyway?" The Team Rocket member says rudely.

"And why exactly..... should I ever tell you what my name is?!"

"Because if you don't tell me, I will take your necklace away...."

The girls eyes widen, tears slowly falling down her face. She looks up. "It's just a name. don't touch my necklace..."

"I will touch your necklace if I want. Now what's your name!" The member reaches down and pulls on the necklace a little.

"Ok ok! I'll tell you! My name is Spark!"

"Your real name?"

She sighs. "Fine.... my name is Sam" she says reluctantly.

"Good girl." The member says smiling and laughing.

"Spark I'm coming! Just hang on!!" Someone yells a floor down.

"Look's like your friend made it just in time for the party!"

"Ky........." Spark starts. She quickly gets her mouth covered. Then tape gets put over her mouth.

"Don't you make a single sound. got it?"

Spark quickly nods her head. The member picks up Spark and move her out of sight. The footsteps on the steps were getting louder.

Then not one but 5 people appear from the steps. The member hides next to Spark.

"What did you do to Spark!? Where is she!" A boy yells.

The Team Rocket member smiles as the group gets closer.  than he recognizes two of them. A huge smile creeps on his face......

2 hours ago......
A boy was running away from Pokémon tower. He ran with his injured Rockruff in his arms. He had barely managed to escape himself but his best friend and traveling companion Sam otherwise known as Spark, has been captured by Team Rocket.

He was moving as fast as he could with his injured ankle. He didn't want to look back but knew he had to get back to her.

He was wearing a black jacket with dark blue edges, a dark blue t-shirt underneath. He wore dark skinny jeans, dark blue gloves and a black belt with his Pokeball's on it.

Ash and Serena were sitting in the cafeteria of the Pokémon center talking. Pikachu perks his head up and grabs their attention.

"Pikachu what's up?" Ash asks. Pikachu quickly points outside to the boy.

"Oh my god...." Serena says covering her mouth with her hands.

Ash stands up and runs outside. Misty appears in the cafeteria rubbing her eyes. "Hey Serena? Where's Ash?"