Chapter 1

Dre P.O.V

"Hey baby" I said walking into our bedroom.

"Hey. You hungry?" I had just came from practice and I was tired af!

"Hell yea I'm hungry. So go make me some grilled cheese." I said smacking her ass. She walked out laughing.

"Daaddddyyy!" I turned around and saw Ana running towards me.

"Hey baby girl. Wassup?" I said picking her up.

"I made you this at school today" she said showing me a picture of scribbled colors.

"Awww baby girl that's beautiful. How about this? I can buy you some stickers, and everytime you draw you can put one on the fridge. Deal?" I said extending my hand for her to shake.

"You got it daddy." She said slapping my hand and running back to her room. She growing up so fast 😥

"Here you go baby." Brook said giving me my food.

"Damn, what would I do without you." I said kissing her.

"Not a damn thing." She said walking back out to go clean I guess.

"Daddy guess what." I looked up from my sandwhich to see Angel and Carter mad.

"Wassup baby girl?" I said smiling. She didn't smile back though.

"Carter put glue in my hair!" She said pointing at it.

"After you put mayo in my new Jay's." He said lifting his shoe. They started to argue making my head hurt.

"Alright! Alright!" They stopped arguing and looked at me. "Angel go wash your hair, and Carter I'll buy you new shoes. There problem solved." They shrugged and left the room pushing each other back and forth. Them two are an ongoing fight.

"Wassup dad." Dj said walking in the room. I had just finished my last sandwhich.

"Wassup man." I said doing our handshake.

"So there's this girl at my school and...."

"No girlfriends. Focus on school and basketball." Brooklyn said popping out of no where intterupting Dj.

"Why not?" He said looking confused.

"Yea why not?" I said crossing my arms.

"Because. All these lil fast ass girls getting pregnant at a young age and I will not be getting called grandma anytime soon." She said crossing her arms and rolling her neck. Imma teach her ass about that attitude.

"Well she's not like other girls. She's special. Aannndddd I'm taking her to homecoming." Dj said smiling.

"My man." I said doing our handshake.

"I want to meet her." Brooklyn said with her arms still crossed and right eyebrow up.

"Okay thats cool. You'll love her." Dj said getting happy.

"I better." She said while Dj ran past her and went back upstairs.

"Come here baby." I said sitting up on the bed. She walked towards me and stood between her legs holding her by her lower back.

"What?" She said still sounding mad.

"Calm down." I said kissing her neck. She started to relax. "Tell daddy what's wrong." I said looking at her.

"All my babies growing up. I mean just yesterday I was holding Ana in my arms and now she won't even let me pick her up. The twins are almost in middle school. And Dj has a girlfriend. How are you handling this growing up? " she said with worry in her voice.

"Kids grow up baby. Just let it flow. I mean when they all grow up we can have the house to ourselves and have sex wherever we want. And plus, I'm a thug. Remeber?" I said making her laugh. I kissed her lips and she walked out leaving me for a 3 hour nap.

Baby Ana---------->

*FIRST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU LIKED IT. TOO LONG? TOO SHORT? VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @ red_rosesxo*