Chapter 15

Brook P.O.V

"Alright and that's a wrap for today!" The director yelled through his bullhorn. Everyone started walking off the set and into their trailers. I walked in my six inch red bottoms to the food table cause a bitch was hungry.

"Hey you did really good today." I heard Deons deep voice behind me. He was the guy playing my husband in the movie. He was cute and all but he wasn't my husband.

"Thanks. You too" I said picking up a donut and starting to walk away, but of course he grabbed my arm. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him.

"Look, I just want to say you are beautiful and if that husband of yours fuck up, I'm here for you." I looked at him strange and confused.

"Well guess what kid, that ain't gone happen. Now run along." Dre said pushing Deon out the way. I looked at Dre surprised he was here.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" I asked stuffing the donut in my mouth.

"To check up on yo ass. I see you going good with yo lil boyfriend" I rolled my eyes and started walking to my trailer with Dre walking behind me.

"He is not my boyfriend. Just an actor." I said closing the trailer door as Dre sat down.

"Mhmm." He said as I took my shoes off. "Aye baby" I looked at Dre as he stared at me. "Wanna strip for me?" He asked winking and pulling out a stack of money.

"Boy no. Put that shit up" I said laughing. He sucked his teeth and put the money away. "Where my kids at?" I asked taking my earings and shit off.

"Still with yo friend mama. That lady crazy with all them kids she taking care of." Dre said shaking his head and laughing a little.

"She aint that crazy." I said chuckling.

"Aye baby?" I turned to look at Dre.

"What boy?" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Man kill the attitude. But what I really came to see you for is because I have a private jet with the kids on it waiting at the airport. Yea I kinda lied about where they were. But, we going to Hawaii baby." He said smiling hard.

"AHHHHHH!! Omg I always wanted to go to Hawaii. With the saaand, and wateerr, oh and don't forget the tall, muscular.." I was cut off by Dre clearing his throat and looking at me. "Coconut trees. Dang ain't give me time to finish." He laughed as I turned back around to the mirror.

"Mhmm. But um I got you some new swimsuits you can wear for me." He said winking at me through the mirror. Nigga just nasty.

"Whatever. I'm just ready to go to Hawaii." I said trying yo hula dance. Dre just laughed at me. Oh yea the movie. "Baby wait, what about my movie?" I said confused.

"What about it? I sent the director on vacation too. He need a break and so do you." I just shrugged and kept hula dancing.

Dre P.O.V

"Damn baby slow down!" I said trying to carry Brook bags and catch up to her.

"Dre baby we're in Hawaii!" She said laughing and running towards the beach. Once we landed we got settled in and went straight for the beach. And let me tell you, Brook looked good in her swimsuit I picked out.

"I know baby." I said laughing.

"Man why this bag so heavy?" Dj said dragging the extra bag Brook wanted to bring for no reason.

"Man ask yo big head mama." I said and we both shook our heads.

"Daddy I wanna go swim." Ana said pointing to the water. I put the beach chairs down and put a umbrella up. The twins and Dj were already in the water with Brook.