Chapter 19

4 Years Later

Brook P.O.V

"DJ you better hurry up or we gone be late!" I yelled as I walked to the bottom of the staircase in my Christian Loubiton heels.

"Alright ma dang." He said running down stairs with his gown unzipped and his cap on. He looked so cute!

"Boy you graduating, but you aint too old to be beat." I said flicking his ear making him flinch."Twins! Ana! Let's go!" I said looking at my watch.

"Alright man you ready?" Dre said smiling at Dj as we walked out the door.

"Ready as ever." He said smiling harder looking like his daddy.

"Carter quit touching me." Angel said before smacking her gum.

"Shut up. Aint nobody touching you." Carter said rolling his eyes

"Don't yall start that. Not today. And Angel stop chewing like a cow. It's not lady like." I said curling my lip up and looking at her. She stopped chewing.

"Dj we'll see you later." I said kissing his cheek and watching him walk to his car.

"Ma stop kissing me. It ain't cute no more." He said smiling and getting in his car and driving away.

"Alright let's go." I said getting in the car while Dre started it up.

*************************************************************

"Kamari Quadre Anderson" we stood up and cheered as they called Dj to the stage to get his diploma. All the girls screamed saying they loved him. He is just like his damn daddy. I snapped a picture of him before sitting down.

"We did good huh?" Dre said wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Yea we did." I said smiling and laying on his shoulder.

DJ P.O.V

"Whoooooo! Class of 2015 stand up!" I said in the mic. I was attending the 2015 graduation class party, of course I was the host.

"Ya'll enjoy yallselves, cause we just graduated!" I said handing the mic back to the dj as everybody cheered and danced.

"Hey Dj." this girl name Aisha said walking up to me.

"Wassup ma?" I said licking my lips. She was sexy af. And she had a nice ass body, of course imma flirt.

"What you doing after the party?" She said biting her lip.

"Shit whatever you want to do." I said smiling and showing my little dimple.

"Cool. Come over later. You know where I live." She said turning around and walking away. I watched her ass sway left to right. Man oh man.

"C'mon man! They about to throw Caleb in the pool." Mj said grabbing me and pulling me towrds the crowd. Well ya'll it's been real. Peace.

Dj >>>>>>>>>