Chapter 10

Brooklyn P.O.V

*CRASH*

"What the hell?!" I said fast walking to the kitchen. I walked in and saw some random ass kids playing in my kitchen.

"Baby!" I  yelled making Dre run in the kitchen where I was.

"Wassup babe...what the hell? If y'all don't get the fuck out my kitchen!" Dre said walking towards them as they ran out.

"And you wnted him to have the house to himself. Hell nah." I said walking back in the room.

"Dj!!" I heard Dre yell, sounding like he was walking outside. I turned on the shower, and as
I was waiting for it to get hot Dj ran in.

"Ma tell dad to stop tripping. He making everybody leave" I walked in the backyard to see trash everywhere and things broken.

"Nope. I'm on your dad's side. This is a mess Dj!" I said looking around.

"Alright everybody out! Y'all got to go. And make sure you pick up every piece of trash you see!" Dre said screaming on the mic.

"Man  I hate living here!" Dj said walking in the house and slamming the door. Who the hell....? I walked in the house and up stairs to see Dj in his room laying on the bed.

"Dj. Have you lost your mind? You think we gone let some random ass kids come in our house and tear up our shit?!" I asked waiting for a response.

"No, but y'all said I could have this party and now that it's happening y'all stopping it! It's not fair!"

"It is fair! We gave you rules before this party even happened and you know it! So don't sit here and act like we torturing you. And since you hate living here, give me your phone, iPad, and Mac Book until you learn how to appreciate shit." I said taking his stuff and walking. Lost his damn mind. I went back down stairs and saw my backyard clean and everybody gone. The twins and Ana were at Mercedes house since they were too young to stay at the party. I went to go get in the shower, only to find out the hot water got cold again. I'll just chill for now.

"Baby.." Dre said walking in the room.

"What Dre?"  I said playing on my phone.

"Man gone with that attitude. But um. I'm about to go chill with some of the team. I'll be back around 9 ish." He came over trying yo give me a kiss and I moved my head.

"Whatever go ahead." I was just irritated. He walked out sucking his teeth. I fell asleep for the rest of the day.

Dre P.O.V

"Man Brooklyn crazy. She mad for no reason and she got a attitude." I said sipping my beer. Me and some of the boys were at a bar just chilling and talking.

"Man you know what you gotta do?" My teammate JC said.

"What's that?" I asked giving him my full attention.

"You gotta buy her some expensive shit right, and then you send the kids somewhere cause her panties gone get wet from that." He had everbody cracking up. "And then when you send the kids away, put her against the wall and fuck her." By now we were all crying laughing.

"What the hell is that gonna do?" I said still kinda laughing.

"It work all the time with Courtney. I'm telling you man, women love that against the wall shit. All that making love ain't for all the time." He so stupid man, but that's my nigga.

"Alright yall I'm out. I gotta get home to my wife." I said getting up and dapping all them up.

"Don't forget to grab her ass while y'all on the wall! They love that shit!" JC yelled as I walked out of the bar making me laugh.