Chapter 2

Brooklyn P.O.V

"Come on Ana baby. Just put your clothes on." I said struggling to put her leggings and tims on.

"No mommy. I don't like school." She said pouting and running out.

"Woah girl! Where you going?" Dre said looking down at Ana who just bumped into him.

"I don't like school daddy." She said hugging his leg and pouting. As you can see she is not a morning person.

"I know baby girl just go put your clothes on." She walked back to me and put her stuff on.

"You okay baby?" I said rubbing lotion on her face.

"Yea." She said hugging me. She walked back to Dre making him pick her up. I gave her, her Hello Kitty backpack and he carried her to the kitchen. I went upstairs to check on my other three.

"Give it back Carter!!" I heard Angel yell.

"No I had it first!" I went in their bathroom and saw them fighting over toothpaste. Who in the hell?! You know what nevermind.

"Hey! Hey!" They stopped and looked at me. "It's too early for all that. And Carter just get another tube of toothpaste out of the closet. We keep a whole stock of extra stuff.

"Man that's not fair." He said walking past me mad.

"Man I swear you two are going to kill each other before the end of the year." I said walking in Dj room.

"Dang ma, you knock?" He said smirking.

"Boy shutup and stop acting like yo daddy." I said flicking his arm. "You ready for school?" I asked looking at his outfit.

"Yea. I'm ready." He said grabbing his backpack and iPhone.

"Alright. Twins lets go!" I said walking down the stairs with Dj behind me.

"Move I go first." Angel said pushing Carter. I just ignored them two.

"Come on Ana time for school baby." I said picking her up. She just laid on my shoulder without a fight. We all walked to the Tahoe and got in. I buckled Ana in her carseat and we left. I dropped Dj off and then the twins.

"Mommy I don't want to go to school." I heard Ana whine.

"Why not baby?" I said looking at her through the mirror. She looked sick and tired. Maybe I should take her to the doctor.

"My tummy hurt" she said rubbing her tummy.

"Okay baby no school today." I turned the truck around and headed back home. I walked in the house and heard Dre in the shower. I put Ana in the bed and checked her temperature. "103.3. Dang mamas you are sick." I said feeling her head.

"Hey baby. Ana what you doing here?" Dre said walking in Ana room. I guess he heard me talking.

"She's not feeling good. Her temperature is 103.3. Think Imma take her to the doctor." I said standing up and stretching.

"Yea that's cool. I'll go too." He said picking up Ana. We got in the truck again and headed to her doctor.

"Yea. She has the flu. Just keep giving her this medicine and give her soup about 2 times a day. And try to keep her cool by putting a wet towel on her head and she will be good by Friday." The doctor said handing me her medicine.

"Okay thanks." I said smiling and Dre picked up Ana.

"You okay mamas?" Dre said talking to Ana. She just shook her head and started falling asleep. We took her home and put her in the bed. I walked in the room and laid on the bed.

"Oh no. Not today." Dre said flipping me over and getting between my legs.

"What Dre?" I said trying not to smile. He just smirked.

"You know what." He said kissing me making me kiss him back. I pushed him back.

"Ana is right down the hall." I said looking at him.

"She sleep. Plus, if you bite me she won't hear yo loud ass." He said smirking and kissing me again. We started making out and next thing you know we were naked.

"Baby are you sure we should be doing this with Ana here?" I said kinda worried she would hear us.

"Yea I'm sure." He said slowly sticking his dick in me. I arched my back moaning. He kept going until we reached our climax. Damn, that was good. We fell asleep.

The twins----->

*VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @RED_ROSESXO.*