Chapter 9

Brooklyn P.O.V

"She's what now?" I said getting off my bed and going in my closet to get a belt. Ya'll can say he too old to get whoopings all yall want but he gone get his ass beat today.

"She..she...she's pregnant" Dj said sounding kinda scared. Poor thing.

"Okay that's cool." I took the belt and started beating him with it.

"Mama I'm just playing! I'm just playing!" He said laughing and running away.

"Boy don't do that! Almost made me kill you with this belt!" I said mad now.

"Mama calm down. I have never had sex with her. I really do need to talk to you guys though." He said calming down and sitting on the bed.

"Shut up!" I said punching Dre in the arm. He was still laughing. "What is it baby?"

"Well my girlfriends birthday is coming up, and I was wondering if I could throw her a surprise pool party here." He said with his little begging face.

"Dj I don't know...all them kids in my house, tearing up my stuff." I said. I worked hard putting this house together, and I don't need no bay bay kids tearing it up.

"Ma please? I'll pay for the food, dj, and everything else." He said pouting.

"Alright man how about this, we give you the house for that day. BUT there are rules."Dre said, I looked at him like he was crazy. "No fast ass girls in the rooms, including your girlfriend. No niggas in my bonus room aka my man cave. No one is going in the kitchen. The food shall be placed outside. And if I come back and find any of my jerseys, basketballs, and championship ring. I'm beating yo ass." He said in all seriousness.

"Ok thanks dad!" He said while they did they lil handshake thing.

"Dre.." I started off but got cut by his lips and him climbing on top of me.

"Be quiet baby. I trust him, and if he mess up he know what's coming. So stop worrying." He kissed my lips. "And let daddy handle it." He kissed my neck and got off of me. "I'm going outside to hoop." He walked out and went outside. Asshole.

Dre P.O.V

"And 1!" I yelled shooting a three.

"Daddy what you doing?" I turned around and saw Ana standing in the door way with two lil bushy ponytails in her hair. She kinda looked like that lil mixed girl from the boondocks.

"Playing some ball. Wanna play?" I said giving her the ball. She shook her head and shot a three.

"And 1!" She yelled. I just laughed.

"Good job baby girl." I said laughing.

"Daddy I want to play."

"Me too!"

"Me three!" All the kids came running out and we played 4 on 1. They were beating my butt.

"Okay guys come in! We don't want ya old man to get hurt out here." Brooklyn said picking up Ana and walking away while the other kids walked in the house.

"I got yo old man." I said smacking her ass hard. Sound like somebody was shooting I hit it so hard.

"Dammit Dre" She said holding her butt cheek. I just laughed.

"Bad word mommy." Ana said pointing and frowning at Brooklyn.

"Okay baby I'm sorry. Go in the house and get washed up" She said putting Ana down.

"What you doing?" I said watching Brooklyn walk over to me.

"Give me the ball" She said holding her hands out for a pass. I passed it to her and watched her shoot a three. Damn.

"Damn girl. Yo ass jiggled like hell." I said staring at her ass.

"Boy hush. 1 on 1?" She said smirking.

"Yea. Let's do it." We played and of course I was winning.

"Dre you cheating." She said crossing her arms and pouting. I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist.

"Don't be sad baby." I kissed her and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. We made out for a good five minutes. She pulled away.

"I love you Mr. Anderson." She said looking me in my eyes.

"I love you more Mrs.Anderson" I said pecking her lips. "Alright back to this butt whooping!" I said running to the goal and dunking.

"You are such a cheater!" She said running after me. I swear I love this woman.