Chapter 16

Brook P.O.V

"Ana baby hold my hand." I said as we were walking to the store. We needed a few groceries. Ana was skipping all the way to my hand and then grabbed it. She loves going to the store.

"Mommy can we get some more princess gummies?" Ana asked as I picked her up and placed her in the cart.

"Okay Ana but don't eat all of them at once." I said going down the cereal aisle. She smiled and threw some in the cart. I picked up some Lucky Charms, Cinnnamon Toast Crunch, and Frosted Flakes in the cart also.

"Mommy daddy like these." Ana said pointing at pretzels. He loves those things.

"Ok we'll get him some." I said picking up and bag and making then made our way to the frozen aisle. I picked up some peas, ice cream, and a pizza. I was thinking the last night here we could just stay in and have a family night or something. We only had three days left here so we might as well make it fun and exciting.

"Mommy do you think I can be a princess when I get older?" Ana asked tiliting her head to the side.

"You can be whatever you want to be baby girl." I said picking up some bacon and sausage.

"Can daddy be my king and you be the queen?" She asked smiling showing her little pearly whites.

"We sure can sweetie." I said kissing her little nose making her giggle. I talked to Ana as I walked toward the fruit and wasn't paying any attention to where I was going.

"OH MY GOD! I'm soooooo sorry."  I said helping the poor lady I knocked over off the floor and also helping her pick up her things. She brushed off her pants and we looked up at each other. I froze in my spot. The lady standing in front of me was a split image of me. It was weird as hell.

"Brooklyn?" She asked teary eyed and hugged me tightly. I stood there with a confused look on my face. She slowly let go of me.

"I'm sorry who are you?" I asked looking at her strangely.

"You really don't remember me sweetie?" She asked as tears rolled down her face.

"I'm sorry, but no." I said backing up into my cart.

"Mommy?" Ana said making me look at her.

"Everything is okay baby. Mommy's talking right now." I said and then turned my attention back to the lady. She was now looking at Ana and crying harder. Who the hell is this?

"And you have a daughter" She said wiping her eyes but not stopping the tears completely.

"Ma'am seriously, who are you?" I asked on the verge of calling 911.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I'm making a fool of my self. Brooklyn I'm your mother, Brenda." She said smiling at me. I grabbed Ana out of the cart and my purse and walked away as fast as possible.

"Brooklyn please wait!" That Brenda lady said hot tailing my ass. I opened the back seat door and placed Ana in and buckled her up. I slammed the door.

"Look lady! I don't know who you are, but you better get away from me before you live behind bars. Got it?" I said pointing my finger in her face. She looked frightened and my face softened. Why am I doing this?

"Look I'm sorry if I disturbed you in any way. But if you could please let me explain to you what's going on, I will leave you alone for good." She said pretty much praying I would listen to her.

"Look just follow me to my beach house and we can talk there. And if you try some crazy shit, I won't be scared to put my size 7 up your ass." I said squinting my eyes at her. She shook her head fast and went to go find her car and pulled up beside me. I can't believe this is happening right now.

**************************

QUICK UPDATE! VOTE, COMMENT, ALL OF THAT! ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE SERIES FROM THE BEGGINING YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. SO GO READ THE FIRST BOOK TO SEE WHY BROOK IS ACTING THE WAY SHE IS!