Chapter 7

Dre P.O.V

"3...2...1!!" I shot the winning shot as the buzzer went off and the crowd went crazy. The fans ran on the court as we all huddled up happy and excited. We had just won the championship, I was finally getting my first ring. I ran to the locker room screaming and jumping around as papparazi took photos of me.

"Yeah baby!" Derrick yelled as he jumped on my back. I couldn't help but smile. "Strip Club tonight to celebrate?" he asked with his arm around my shoulder.

"Shit hell yea!" I said dapping him up and going in the locker room and spraying champaign. We had a quick meeting, got our rings and t-shirts, got dressed, and headed to the strip club. I checked my Louie backpack and saw I had $100,000 in there.

"Man you call yo wifey?" Derrick asked as we drank beers in the limo.

"Nah, she'll be alright." me and Brooklyn was arguing right now. She stay on my ass about cheating, like who the fuck cheating? NOBODY!

"Alright. Let's go through this cash." We got out the car and made our way in the club.

"WE GOT SOME CHAMPS IN THE HOUSE! S/O TP DERRICK AND ANDRE FOR THE BIG DUBB!" Everyone started cheering and strippers came running to our vip section. I was having fun, throwing money, getting drunk. One girl with a FAT ass came and sat on my lap. I put $100 in her thong and she shook her ass in my face. I just sat back and watched for the rest of the night.

*************************************************************

"DRE!" I heard followed by a slap to my head.

"What man?" I groaned not waking up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I opened one eye and saw Brooklyn holding a newspaper with me on the front and the stripper on my lap.

"Brooke gone somewhere with that shit. I got a headache." I said turning over.

"I swear you a stupid mothafucka." She threw the newspaper on me and stormed out and slammed the door.

"Yeah whatever." I mumbled and went back to sleep.

Brooklyn P.O.V

"Mommy why you crying?" Ana said wiping my face. She was the only one here because Cedes took the kids out of town. She didn't want to go.

"No reason baby." I said smiling at her and hugging her. I cried harder when she hugged me back. I swear Dre hurts my feelings sometimes but I can't leave him because of my beautiful kids and I love him too much.

'Mommy don't cry." Ana said kissing my cheek and wiping my tears. I laid down on her bed in she tucked me in. "You get some sleep. Ok?" I softly laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby girl." I said rubbing her hair.

"Love you too mommy." She kissed my cheek and ran out. I fell asleep.

Dre P.O.V

"Daddy." I heard and felt someone tapping my head.

"Hmmm" I said turning over and seeing Ana. "What's wrong baby girl?" I said sitting up. My head was killing me.

"Mommy was crying." She said pointing towards her room. I got out of the bed and was about to go to Ana room.

"No!" Ana said standing in front of me. "She's sleep right now." She said with her hands on her hips. Her attitude just like her mommas.

"Okay how about we go get her some gifts and make her feel better." I really hate making Brooke cry. It's just sometimes she nags too much and it pisses me off. I really don't mean to hurt her.

"Daddy come on, we have to go." Ana said pulling my hand.

"Okay baby girl." I put my nike slides on and we headed to the jewelry store. We went in the store and started looking at the necklaces.

"I like that one daddy." Ana said pointing at a 3 karrot heart necklace.

"Okay. Can I get 1 of those with the bracelet to match?" I asked the store clerk.

"Yes. Is that all?" I nodded my head yes and we bought it and left. We stopped by the flower shop or whatever it's called and bought her a vase with roses in it. We headed home and Brooke was still sleep.

"Daddy shhhh." Ana said with her finger on her lip and tip toeing to her room. I chuckled and followed her. I sat everything on the nightstand beside Brooke and we walked out. I hope she forgive me.

Brooklyn P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw a Kay Jewelers bag and a bouquet of roses in a vase. I smiled and opened the Kay Jewelers bag and saw the necklace. I gasped and my eyes watered.

"You like it?" I turned around and saw Dre standing in the door way.

"Baby look..." I started but he cut me off.

"No baby you deserve it. I know I hurt your feelings but you know it's not on purpose. I hate seeing you cry especially if I'm the reason behind those tears. Forgive me?"

"Yes." I said hugging him as he kissed my forehead. I looked at him and he bent down and kissed me passionately.

"Girl don't get me started." He said after I bit his lip.

"What if I wanted you start?" I said rubbing his chest and biting my lip.

"Naw Brooke. Later alright." he said kissing my forehead and walking out.

"Asshole!" I yelled laughing. He is such a meanie.

***********************************************************************

"But mommy I not sleepy." Ana said pouting and crossing her arms.

"Ana you have to sleep if you want to go get your nails done with mommy tomorrow." I said looking at her run un her room.

"Goodnight mommy!" she yelled from her room. I walked in and tucked her in.

"Goodnight baby girl." I kissed her cheek and walked out leaving a crack in her door.

I walked in my room and saw Dre watching tv. He looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I was washing my legs when the shower curtain opened.

"I done told you about yo attitude girl." Dre said getting in the shower. I bit my lip as he pushed me against the wall.

"I'm sorry daddy." I said as he picked me up and slid me on his dick. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I moaned.

*HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE WAIT! VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @RED_ROSESXO.*