Chapter 6

Dre P.O.V

"Damn it feels good to be home with my babies." I said as I layed down with my kids beside me.

"Daddy what happen?" Ana said putting her head on my shoulder.

"Daddy crashed his car. I'm okay though." I said kissing her head.

"So what about basketball?" Dj said tossing his basketball in the air and catching it.

"I'm out for 9 months" I said shaking my head.

"Dang man. That must suck." He said looking at me and then continuing to throw his ball in the air.

"Yea it does." I said.

"I have a boyfriend" Angel said. Everyone stopped and stared at her. Dj dropped the ball on his face. Ana jerked her head up with her mouth in the shape of an o. And Carter looked pissed.

"You have a what?!" I asked getting mad.

"A boyfriend." She said like it was nothing.

"Hell naw. Hell to the no. No you don't tell that lil nigga he need to chill. And since you wanna be fast at the age of 10 give me that damn iPod and phone." I said furious. She handed me the stuff and stormed out pushing Brooklyn.

"The hell wrong with her?" She said bringing my pain medicine and a glass of water to me.

"Talking about a boyfriend. Girl hush that shit." I said after swallowing the pills.

"Daddy that's a bad word" Ana said covering my mouth.

"I know baby girl." I said kissing her head.

"Alright yall get out. Me and daddy has some stuff to talk about." Please don't let it be about Angie. The kids left and she laid on the bed next to me.

"Wassup?" I said looking over at her.

"About this baby thing." I sighed loud. "I know but baby just hear me out. If she tries anything with my family she will die. I'm not playing either." I laughed.

"I know ma. I know. But uuuuhhhh when daddy gone get some?" I said biting my lip.

"When daddy can walk on his own two feet again." She said pointing at my leg. It was fully healed now and I could walk and run on it. She trying to be funny.

"You got jokes huh?" I said laughing.

"Lil bit." She said before kissing me slowly. She pulled away and bit her lip.

"Girl quit teasing me. Giving me blue balls and shit." She smirked.

"I'm not teasing you." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yea alright. Aye baby?" I said looking at her.

"What?" She said looking at her phone.

"Strip for me" I said smacking her butt.

"Niggah no." She said getting up to leave.

"But baby.."

"Nope!" She said walking out slamming the door. I just chuckled and went to sleep. This medicine had me drowsey.

Brook P.O.V

I walked into Dj room where him and his girlfriend was. I always forget her name...anyways.

"Ya'll better not be touching in here." I said standing in his doorway.

"Ma. Chill." Dj said looking aggravated.

"I'm playing baby. Use protection though. Don't need no more babies with our genes in them." I said walking out laughing as Dj slammed the door.

"Carter get out of my room!" Lawd Jesus help me PLEASE!

"Give me my money first." I walked in Angels room.

"Dammit you two! Why the fuck yall always fighting?!"

"Cause she always taking my stuff!"

"No I don't!" They started putting each other in head locks.

"DREEE!!" I said trying to seperate them. Dre came running up the stairs.

"What baby damn I'm trying to..." he stopped once he seen the twins choking each other.

"Help me nigga" I said still not being able to seperate them. They strong af for some 10 year olds. Dre seperated them in .2 seconds. Wtf?

"Both of yall to the conference room." Dre pointed down the hall. The conference room was for Dre to do business in. LOTS of business. I started thinking about the time we fucked on the desk he was just so comma...

"Brook?!" I jumped at the sound of Dre.

"Yes?" I said biting my lip.

"Quit thinking about my dick and get yo ass in the office." how he know what I was thinking about. I walked in front of him making sure my ass looked right. He growled and i just chuckled to myself. We walked in the conference room with the twins on opposite side of the table.

"Now what the hell yall doing, got me waking up from my beauty sleep and having to come up here to keep yall from choking each other out?!" this nigga said beauty sleep.

"She stole my money!"

"No I didn't!" They started going back and forth.

"SHUT UP!" Dre yelled scaring us. He is so sexy when he mad. "Ya'll argue like cats and dogs. I know yall mama told yall to get along. But if this arguing don't come to a stop both yall asses get a size 12 shoved up your ass. GOT IT?!"

"Yes sir." they both said.

"Go to your rooms." They left and Dre put his head on the desk. I walked over to him and started to massage his shoulders.

"Baby.." I said kissing his neck.

"Wassup?" He said looking up. I smirked at him and he sat back in his seat. I sat on his lap and straddled him. He grabbed my ass while I kissed under his ear. That was his spot. I bit his earlobe making him groan.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear and licking his earlobe. I felt him getting hard under me.

"I love you too ma. " He said as I kissed down his neck and making my way to my knees. He deserved it. He looked down at me and smirked as I pulled his basketball shorts down. I kissed him through his boxers making his head go back. I pulled his boxers down and grabbed his dick. He groaned. I put my mouth around his tip and started slow making my way deeper and deeper.

"Damn Brook" He said biting his lip and moving my hair. I kept going as he pulled my hair.

"Shit baby, I'm finna cum..." He said biting his lip. He came in my mouth and I swallowed every bit. I got up and wiped my mouth.

"Stop stressing." I said walking out and going downstairs to brush my teeth. That shit is nasty. 

I finished brushing my teeth and walked to Ana's room.

"Hey mommy" she said coloring while biting her tounge. Her and Dre do that when they are concentrating hard on something.

"Hey mamas. What you coloring?" I said rubbing her curls.

"Us mommy." She lifted her paper and I saw little stick figures on it with everyones name on top of them.

"Awwww mamas that's good. Want to put it on the fridge?" I said grabbing it.

"Yes." We got up, grabbed a magnet and put it up. Dre came down the stairs and Ana ran out laughing.

"Girl ain't nobody trying to get you." He said laughing at Ana.

"Hey baby." I said hugging his waist.

"Wassup ma?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Fuck bitches. Get money. Right babe?" I said looking at him.

"That's right." He said showing his dimples.

"That's a bad word mommy." Ana said with her hands on her hips.

"You know what...." Dre chased her and she ran laughing. Them two are just too energized.