Chapter 3

Dre P.O.V

"Man I looooove this shit. Man I loooove this shit." I was singing to August Alsina in the truck while everyone looked at me like I was crzay. "What? Yall know I can sing."

"No baby you can't." Brook said laughing. We were on our way to meet Dj girlfriend and her parents.

"Just don't sing like that at the table." Dj said tapping on his phone.

"Yea dad, if you do I will never show my face again." Angel said play on her iPod. Damn electronics.

"I though it was good daddy." Ana said as we pulled up to the resturant.

"Thanks baby girl." I said picking her up and putting her on the ground.

"How do I look?" Dj said spinning around.

"Like a oversized piece of.." Carter started saying.

"Finish that sentence and I will break yo jaw." Brooklyn said flicking Carter in the head. Can we go eat, lawd.

"Can we eat now?" Ana said reading my mind.

"Yea. Let's go." Brook said walking to the door in her all white Versace dress. I looked at her ass move back and forth as we walked. Damn, damn, damn.

"How many?" The door holder escorterer lady said. Brook ass had me zoned out.

"6" she said with an attitude. I noticed ole girl staring at me.

"How many kids menues?" The girl said still staring at me.

"Look here," Brook said tapping her shoulder." Keep staring at my husband and I will rip yo eyeballs out the sockets. Got it?" The girl nodded her head looking scared. "Oh yea and 1 kids menu." Brook said. Her crazy ass. The girl walked us to our table. We ordered our drinks and waited until the other family got here. I seen my teamate Derrick Rose walk in with his wife and daughter. They started walking to our table. This the girl Dj was talking about?

"Wassup man?" I said dapping D up. "How you doing?" I asked his wife smiling at her.

"I'm good." She said sitting down.

"This is my wife Brook, my baby girl Ana, my twins Angel and Carter, and Dj." I said introducing everyone. They all said hi. Brook and Lola started talking while me and D started talking about the new plays coach made. They sucked.

"Can I take you guys orders?" We all ordered and started eating. Melonie was a sweet girl. Brook likes her so I do too I guess. We all finished and left saying our goodbyes. We all got inthe car safely before I took off.

"Dj why the hell you ain't tell me that was D daughter?" I asked looking at him in the mirror.

"You never asked." He said tapping on that damn phone.

"True" I said pulling into the driveway. Everyone was tired so we put them to bed. I went into the room.

"Baby can you unzip this?" Brook asked struggling to get her dress unzipped.

"Yea" i stood behind hernp making sure my dick was touching her ass and started unzipping the dress. I unzipped it slow with my other hand tracing her back. She moaned softly. I kissed her neck softly making her moan.

"Not now Dre" I ignored her and kissed right below her ear making her put her head on my shoulder. I stopped kissing her and walked into the bathroom.

"Want to take a bath?" I asked turning on the jet thingys and putting bubbles in the tub. She nodded and walked in the bathroom. I took my clothes off and got in. She took off her dress and thong and got in.

"How did you like Melonie?" I asked as she put her head on my shoulder and wrapped my arms around her.

"She was sweet. Pretty. And smart." She said as I kissed her neck and shoulder. I was getting hard with her sitting on my dick.

Brook P.O.V

I loved this. Me and him relaxing and talking like old times. I felt him getting hard under my ass. I moved making him groan. He moved one of his hands down to my thighs spreading my legs apart. He started rubbing my pussy making me moan.

"Is it mine?" He asked in my ear as he put a finger in me.

"Yea." I moaned leaning my head back. He replaced his finger with his dick making me gasp.

"Is it still mine?" He asked making me nod my head and moan. He slowly started thrusting.

Dre P.O.V

I slowly started thrusting inside of her making her moan and gasp. I kept going getting faster and faster with every stroke.

"Fuck Dre" she said meaning she was about to cum.

"Hold it" I said thrusting hard in her making her moan loud and bite her lip. I was about to nut.

"Go ahead baby." She realeased on my dick making me cum too. We sat there breathing heavy. She laid on my shoulder starting to fall asleep. I took her out dried her off then I dried off and we went to slee.

Brook P.O.V

I woke up to heavy snoring and someone poking me in the eye. I opened my eyes and saw Ana in my face. I burst out laughing.

"Hey baby girl." I said still laughing.

"Mommy I hungry." She said touching her tummy.

"Okay go watch tv and I'll come cook you some food." I out on Dre t-shirt and some yoga pants. I went to brush my teeth and wash my face and hands. I went in the living room.

"Give me the remote Carter." Angel said trying to take the remote from Carter.

"No I had it first" he said. Ana was on the other couch with her ears covered not wanting to hear them.

"What the hell is wrong with yall? Always fighting and stuff! What's going on?" I asked them and they sat there quiet. "Hello I asked a question" I said still standing there.

"I don't want a twin." Angel said.

"Me either" Lawd Jesus.

"Well guess what. You gone have to deal with it the rest of your lives. And if you don't stop arguing now I will put you on a schedule until you move out. Which means you have a certain time to eat, play, sleep, and all that. So get along or suffer the consequences. Choose wisely." I said takingt the remote and giving it to Ana. "Here you go baby girl." I went and started on breakfast. I cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits..

"BREAKFAST!" All the kids came running in. Dre was walking slow. Probably tired from last night 😉

"Damn baby this look good." Dre said as I set his plate in front of him. We all ate and talked about stuff.

Dj-------->

*VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @RED_ROSESXO*