Chapter 18

Brooklyn P.O.V

*Ding dong*

I shut the oven after taking the cake out and placed the gloves on the counter. I looked in the mirror combing my hair with my fingers and checking my makeup. We arrived home a few days after having dinner with my mom. She is the best cook ever. I invited her to Chicago and they're coming over today and will be here for a while.

*Ding Dong*

"COMING!" I yelled running to the door. I opened it wide with a hugh smile on my face!

"HEEEEYYYY!!" I said hugging my mom and my little brother and sister as they walked in. I also hugged my step-dad, if that's what you want to call it.

"Girl you look good!" My mom said looking at my outfit.

"Girl me?! You look like you just stepped out a magazine honey! " I said making her laugh. We went into the kitchen as the kids came downstairs to talk to Aj and Ryder. Dre took Andrew Sr. with him to the man cave.

"Oh it's smells wonderful in here." She said sniffing the air and smiling making me giggle.

"Thank you. I try to cook every once in a while. Just to keep me busy." I said looking at the food I prepared. I cooked fried chicken, macaroni, greens , cornbread, a chocolate upside down cake. I also made pineapple pina colatas. They are sooo good.

"That's good. So, how's the family? Everything good?" She said placing her purse on the counter and sitting on the bar stools at the bar.

"Everything's great! My best friend is having her baby in about 3 months and we're planning a baby shower. We really need help." I said passing her a drink.

"Ooooohh I love doing stuff like that. I actually own a shop that sells decorations and we have people decorate and plan little events like that. So I can hire some people for you." She said winking making me smile. She owns a few stores around the US just to keep her busy.

"Awwww yayy!" I said clapping.

"Mommy." I looked down to see Ana rubbing her eyes. She looked like she had been crying.

"What's wrong mamas?" I asked picking her up.

"Nobody playing with me." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Awww baby." I said kissing her cheek and rubbing her back.

"Come here let me show you a trick." My mom said reaching for her. Ana went to her and sat on her lap and we watched what she was about to do.

"Here hold this." My mom said holding an imaginary item. Ana took it and covered her hands over, like it was a secret.

"What is it?" She asked peeking through the hole in her hand.

"It's a fairy." My mom said while Ana was still looking through the hole.

"I don't see it." Ana said frowning.

"Look again." My mom said as she placed a little light thing between Ana's hand. Ana looked in her hand and looked back up surprised.

"Mommy look!" She said showing me. I looked acted surprised too and smiled.

"I see Ana bug." I said still smiling. She kept looking in her hand and smiling.

"Aye baby." I looked up and saw Dre standing in the bed room door. "Come here." he said licking his lips.

"Ok." I said walking in the room and he shut the door locking it. "What you want Dre?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Gimme a kiss." He said biting his bottom lip. I laughed and tried to walk passed him but he stopped me by grabbing my waist and putting me against the wall.

"Please?" He asked looking at me. "Just a peck." I rolled my eyes and kissed his lips. Of course it wasnt a peck. We had a full make out session but I stopped him when he started kissing my neck.

"Boy my mama here. Maybe later." I said smacking his butt and walking out, hearing him suck his teeth.

"Mhmm ya'll aint slick. But Ana wanted to go outside. Imma go play with her." My mom said walking out with Ana following holding her little princess ball. I smiled watching her walk out with my mom. Here I was thinking my kids would never have grandparents and they were here all along.

"Baby what's wrong?" I looked at Dre to notice my vision blury. I must have been crying.

"I'm just happy." I said wiping my tears and smiling. My life was so complete.

*************************************************************************************************

SHOULD I FINISH HERE? OR SHOULD I KEEP UPDATING? COMMENT!