Chapter 13

Dre P.O.V

"Gotta pee. Gotta pee. Gotta pee." I repeatedly said while running down the hall to me and Brooklyns bathroom. I stopped when I saw her limp body laying there. I kneeled down beside her scared for life.

"Brook! Brook baby wake up!" I said lightly shaking her and tapping her face a few times. I turned around to get my phone off the counter and turned back around to see Brook face to face with me.

"Boo! " She said making me fall back and pee in my pants a little. She burst out laughing.

"That shit ain't funny! The fuck wrong with you? I thought you was dead!" I said getting up pissed off.

"No baby. What the hell? I was practicing my acting skills, because ya girl Brooklyn Anderson got offered a role to play a suicidal  mother in the new movie " I thought you were the one". She said dancing around.

"You? Acting? In a movie?" I asked making her nod her head. I burst out laughing. "Baby you can't act" I said while she mugged me.

"Obviously I can if I had yo dumb ass fooled. And I made you pee your pants." She said laughing while walking out.

"So where did those pills go from the prescription bottle? " I asked confused.

"In the trash. I ate alot of tic tacs." She said while fixing her bun in the mirror.

"And yo breath still stink." I said laughing.

"Not as bad as them pants you just peed in. Now go change pissy." She said smacking my butt and walking out.

Brook P.O.V

"How yall feel about seeing your mama in a movie?" I asked while my kids looked at me like I was crazy.

"Mama you can't act." Dj said laughing.

"Ok you and yo daddy gone be sleeping outside." I said rolling my eyes.

"I think you'll do great mommy." Ana said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks baby girl." I said kissing her forehead.

"Yea I agree with Ana. You will do soooo good." Angel said cheesing. She probably thinking about the money imma make.

"Will you have to kiss another man?" Carter asked. He think he grown.

"Maybe. I'm playing this depressed married mom who ends up commiting suicide in the end. So I may have to kiss another man." I said shrugging.

"Then shit you ain't doing it." Dre said walking in with basketball shorts no shirt and his roshes on.

"Boy whatever." I said walking in the kitchen.

"You think I'm playing?" He asked following me.

"Baby you know I only got eyes for you. And everything else belongs to you too." I said sitting on the counter and motioning him to come to me with my finger.

"Mmm foreal?" He asked coming between my legs and kissing my neck.

"Mhmm." I said putting my head back as he sucked on my neck. He put his hand between my legs making me moan lightly.

"This mine too?" He asked kissing the spot under my ear. I nodded not being able to respond. He kissed from my jaw to my lips and we started making out.

"Mommy!" I heard Ana scream. We stopped kissing and I moved Dre hopping off of the counter.

"Hurry back." Dre said smacking my ass. I walked in the living room.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked picking her up.

"I'm sleepy." She said rubbing her eyes and laying on my shoulder. I gently rocked her until she fell asleep. No matter how old she is, she still my baby. After she fell asleep I walked her to her room and layed her down. The other kids had went upstairs. Probably sleep while Ana stayed downstairs and watched tv. I walked out of Anas room and back in the kitchen to see Dre eating pineapples. He know them my favorite.

"Oooooo. Move." I said taking his fork and pushing him then eating the pineapples.

"Man Brook why you always playing?" He said grabbing my waist. I shrugged not really caring about what he was saying. These pineapples was fye! He smacked the fork out of my hand and picked me up putting me on the counter.

"I know you heard me." He said standing between my legs. I smiled and then kissed his lips. We started making out as he took all my clothes off. We didn't stop until he had to take my shirt off and when he did we were back at it.

"Baby should we be doing this in here?" I asked stopping him from kissing my neck.

"Hell yea, now shut up." He said pulling my panties down and pulling his shorts and boxers down. We haven't had sex in a while so I know this was going to be painfull yet enjoyable. He pulled me to the edge of the counter and slowly slid in me. I put my head back while resting on my elbows as I felt him slide in me.

"Mmmm baby." I said as he started picking up the pace.

"Damn Brook." He said still going at the same pace. We went for about an hour before we were finished. Forget a vacation, That's all I needed.

*************************************************

QICK LITTLE UPDATE. VOTE, COMMENT, ALL OF THAT GOOD STUFF.