Chapter 4

Brooklyn P.O.V

I was at home by myself cleaning while the kids were at school and Dre was at a meeting. I called Cedes to see what she was up to.

"Hello?" She said after the third ring.

"Hey trifling ass hoe" I said in my Kim Kardasian voice.

"Bitch you stupid!" Cedes said laughing.

"Lol but what you doing?"

"At home chilling. Why wassup girl?" I really needed my nails done.

"Spa day?" I asked while picking Ana lil purse up. Lawd her grown self.

"Hell yea. I need my back massaged" we started laughing.

"Okay pick you up in 30." I said walking in my closet to get some clothes.

"Okay boo." We hung up and I took a quick shower and out on some yoga pants a Bulls t-shirt and my black Uggs. It's winter time. And Chi-Town ain't no joke during the winter. I put on my black North Face and headed out to my Camaro Z-1. I drove to Cedes house and beeped the horn twice.

"Bitch don't be rushing me." She said getting in the car laughing. We hugged and I pulled off.

"So how's life?" She said looking down at her iPhone.

"Good. All my babies growing up." I said stopping at a red light.

"Girl what. Mj 15 talking about a girlfriend. Boy bye." She said rolling her eyes. I just laughed.

"Yea Dj said the same thing. He dating D Rose daughter." I said pulling into the spa.

"Lawd. I think I might be pregnant too." Cedes said smiling.

"Awwwww congrats baby" I said hugging her and we started walking in the spa.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson" one of the chinese girls said.

"Hey girl. Regular." I said. Me and Cedes came here often so they knew what we wanted.

"Okay you can go get your robes and we will be right with you." We went and got in our robes and was chilling in the lobby. They called our names and we went and got massages, our nails and toes done, and face masks. I felt clean.

"Girl I feel so good." Cedes said as we walked to the car. She suddenly stopped.

"Girl what are you doing?" I said laughing.

"Is that Dre?" She said pointing to the resturant across the street. I turned and saw Dre with his manager at Ze' Cousine. The finest resturant in Chicago. He never took me there.

"You hungry girl? Cause I am." I said making my way across the street.

"Awwww shit" Cedes said following me. I walked past the host people and directly to Dre's table.

"Mind if I join you two?" I said staring Dre manager down.

"Hey baby what you...." I cut him off by putting my hand up. I grabbed a seat and pulled it up to the table.

"I got hungry so I came here when I saw you. You don't mind right?" I said looking at his hoe of a manager.

"Of course not" she said giving me this fake ass smile. Cedes pulled a chair up beside her.

"How you doing?" Cedes said playing with the knife off the table and staring at Dre manager. I laughed to myself, this girl stupid.

"So baby how is your meeting going so far." I said giving him a smile he knew wasn't real.

"G..g..good so far" he said half smiling and half nervous.

"That's funny. You told me the meeting was at your office. When did you redecorate?" I said lifting my right eyebrow.

"Baby can we talk later?" He said looking from me to the hoe.

"Oh yea. We will definately talk later. Oh and by the way..." I said picking up ole girl wine "Your dress is gorgeous." I said pouring her wine on her dress and storming out. Fuck this shit. Cedes ran behind me and got in the car. I rushed home and ran inside with Cedes behind me. I laid on her shoulder and started crying.

"It's okay beautiful." She said rubbing my head.

Dre P.O.V

"That bitch! This dress was $1,000!" Angie said wiping her white stained dress.

"Don't call my wife a bitch. I told you I didn't want to come to lunch with you. You threaten to end my career and now look at me. Now I have to go home and explain to my WIFE that my hoe of a manager threaten me to go to lunch with her. I hope you're fucking happy. You're fired bitch." I said slamming my napkin on the table and storming out. I sat in my car and started thinking. "FUCK!" I said slamming my hand on my steering wheel and zooming off. I was so pissed.......BOOM!

Brooklyn P.O.V

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said my voice shakey from crying.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson your husband Andre was in a severe car accident. He may not survive.........

*UH OOOOOOHHHHHH VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @red_rosesxo!*