Chapter 8

Brookyle P.O.V

I was currently on my way to the nail shop with Ana in her carseat singing along to Justin Beiber "All that matters". I wasn't really a fan of his but my Ana bug loved him.

"Mama I want my nails pink!" She said holding up her hand.

"Ok mama will get hers pink too." I said smiling at her through the rear view mirror. I noticed a strange black car following us. It has been for the past 20 minutes but I paid it no mind. Shit ain't nothing wrong with them wanting they nails done.

"Mommy I hungry." Ana said as we pulled up to the shop.

"Really mamas? We just ate McDonalds." I said unbuckling her from her carseat and letting her out. She looked cute in her overalls, hello kitty shirt, and custom pink Tims. Her hair was in two lil curly ponytails.

"But I want ice cream" She said pouting. You know me I walked to the litle corner store beside the shop and got her some ice cream. I waited patiently as she ate her ice cream and looked out of the shop window, only to notice the same black car sitting outside. Wth? Whatever, I turned back around and headed towards the back to help Ana clean her hands and we started getting our nails done. I still couldn't get my mind off of that car. Hopefully it's gone before we leave.

Dre P.O.V

"Uh oh! Uh oh! OOOOHHHH! Got em!" I said standing in the middle of my game room dancing like an idiot. My boy Derrick came over and we were playing video games. I was whooping his ass in 2K14.

"Nigga you cheating." He said sitting on the chair with his arms crossed. Lil pussy ass nigga.

"Pay me my money" We bet 1 grand on whoever win. I held my hand out as he gave me my stack and he got up giving me dap.

"Alright man I'm out. Baby moms want some of this dick real quick." We laughed and dapped each other up again.

"Alright man be safe. And don't hurt her too much!" I yelled out the door watching him throw up the peace sign and closed the door. I went to go lay down. I wonder what my baby doing. I picked up my phone and called Brook. It wrang for like 2 seconds before I heard her beauiful voice.

"Hello?" She said sounding sexy as hell. I put my sexy voice on. You know how big daddy Dre do.

"What you doing baby?" I said licking my lips and biting my bottom one.

"Getting my nails done with Ana, I told you that but your brain was focused on that game. And why you sound like that?" She said knowing she liked this voice.

"Oh. And cause I want you baby. When you getting back?" I said rubbing my waves.

"In like 10 minutes baby. And Ana want to talk to you." I quickly changed my voice back.

"Hey daddy!" I loved hearing my baby girl voice.

"Hey princess. You getting your nails done?"

"Yes. They're pink and sparkly." She sounded so happy.

"Ok I'll see them when you get home. Love You."

"Love you too daddy." I heard her giving the phone back to Brook and I put my voice back on.

"Dre we'll be home like 5 minutes ok?" She said sounding like a lil white girl.

"Alright baby. Be ready." I said in my voice.

"hahaha bye nigga." I heard her say and Ana saying oooohhh as she hung up the phone. I closed my eyes for a little while until I heard banging on the door. Man these better be my kids too. I went to open the door and saw the twins and Dj at the door.

"Daddyy!" Angel said hugging me. I kissed her forehead.

"Hey baby girl. You have fun on your trip?" I said grabbing her bags.

"Yes it was fun." She said taking her bag upstairs.

"Wassup Carter? I said putting him on my shoulder makng him laugh. "You too old to talk to your dad?" I said putting him down.

"Wassup dad." He said fist bumping me and smiling. I smiled back as he went upstairs.

"Wassup with you Dj? Why the long face?" I said looking at him worried.

"Nothing. I'm going upstairs" He walked upstairs and Brook and Ana walked in the garage door.

Brookyln P.O.V

I was back home and so were my kids. I took my heels off and walked in the door.

"Daddy!" Ana yelled running to Dre.

"You have fun with mommy?" He asked picking her up.

"Yes we got our nails pink" She said showing him her sparkly pink nails. He put on a surpised face and yelled omg. I just laughed quietly at them.

"Go to your room and show your dolls." He put her down and she ran to her room. He looked at me and bit his lip and I bit mine.

"Hey baby." He said quietly. Walking slowly toward me.

"Hey." I said just a little over a whisper. We were now touching noses and staring at each other.

"You look beautiful." He said kissing me on my jaw and neck. I moaned quietly.

"Thanks" I said as he pulled back and looked me and my eyes again.

"You know our new bed came in. Should we try it out?" He said raising his right eyebrow.

"Yea. I think we can break it in a little more." He grabbed my ass and picked me up making my legs wrap around his waist. We kissed all the way to the room. None of that kissing and touching shit was going on cause we were both needing each other. We just ripped each others clothes off and got to it. He yanked me from middle of the bed to the edge by my feet and spread my legs.

"What's my name baby?" He said in my ear as he slowly slid into me for the third time. I placed my hands on his neck as he continued to stroke.

"Dre" I moaned as he started going faster. We kept going until we reached our climaxes.

Dre P.O.V

"Damn, daddy put it down huh?" I said to Brook as she came out of the bathroom from taking a shower.

"Whatever. It wasn't all that" She said rolling her eyes and climbing in the bed.

"You sure? I remember you saying 'Oh Dre. Don't stop. It feels soooo good'" I said mocking her voice. She slapped my chest and said shut up blushing and shit. I just laughed and layed back until there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Brook said sitting up. Dj walked in slow and closed the door behind him. "What's wrong baby, you sick?" Brook said looking worried.

'No, it's actually about...my girlfriend."

"Aw honey did yall break up?" Brook continued.

"No.....she's pregnant...."

*****HEY I'M BACK. SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAVE SOFTBALL EVERYDAY. I'M ON SPRING BREAK SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM @RED_ROSESXO VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF.***