Chapter 11

Brooke P.O.V

"Ana baby come on." I said grabbing her hand. We were about to cross the street but Ana just wasn't having it. She has been acting up lately.

"Mommy I no want to go to the store. That store is stupid." She said snatching her hand from mine and crossing her little arms. This child done lost her mind.

"Anastasia Davana Anderson bring yo ass on" I said grabbing her arm and going to the car. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her right now. We got in the car and left.

"Mommy I want icecream." Ana said after driving in silence for 5 minutes.

"No, you learn how to act first." I said looking at her through the mirror and back at the road.

"BUT I WANT ICE CREAM!" Ana said screaming and crying. Not only was she doing that but she was kicking my leather seats in my brand new Buggatti. She asking for a ass whooping.

"DAMMIT ANA CUT IT OUT!" I said as she stopped screaming and she cied softly. I pulled up in the driveway and Ana unbuckled herself and got out before I even fully parked the car. I put it in park and got out. I walked up the driveway into the house to see Ana and Dre talking.

"Anastasia come here RIGHT NOW!" She walked slowly to me with Dre not to far behind.

"What's wrong babe?" Dre asked confused.

"Your daughter has been acting up for the past week and a half and I don't know what her problem is. You better figure it out before I beat her." I said walking away leaving them two to sit there and talk. I have never seen act that way.

"Momma." Dj said walking in the room as I was taking my shoes off.

"What DJ?" I said looking at him.

"Can I go out with a couple friends?" He asked already dressed.

"Where yall going?" I asked putting my shoes in the closet.

"The movies and the mall. Maybe the bowling alley later." He said looking at his phone.

"I guess. And be back by 12. I don't need two kids running around like they done lost they minds." I said going in the bathroom and taking my hair out of the braids I had them in. I finished taking my hair down and went to go sit on the bed.

"Now you go in there and appologize and I don't want to hear anything about you acting up again. You hear me?" I heard Dre as he walked in with Ana who was crying her eyes out. She didn't say anything until she calmed down.

"I sowwy mommy." She said as she started to cry again.

"Come here." I said picking her up on the bed. "You know I don't like yelling at you baby girl." I said kissing her forehead. She just laid on my chest and slowly fell asleep. After about ten minutes I laid her in her room and walked into the kitchen.

"So what was wrong with her?" I asked leaning on the counter as Dre sat there and looked at his phone.

"She was just having a bad day I guess." He said laying his phone down and putting his head down.

"A bad day? For a week Dre? There's obviously something more to it." I said opening the fridge and taking out the chicken I planned on cooking later on.

"Well shit I don't know. She's only 4, there can't be anything bothering her. I think we all just need a vacation." He said looking at me.

"Well the kids are out of school for the summer, you don't start practice until July, I don't do anything that important throughout the day. It sounds good to me." I said while grabbing a bottle of water.