Chapter 5

Brooklyn P.O.V

I sat in the hospital staring at Dre who has been in a coma for a month. Lord knows it's been hard for me. The kids have cried themselves to sleep, I've cried myself to sleep, and his manager has been bugging.

"Dre look," I said grabbing his hand and kissing it. "If you can hear me, I want you to know that I love you and the kids miss you so much. I just need you to wake up for me. Please." I said standing up and grabbing my purse not being able to look at him like this. As I walked to the door I heard a mumble. I turned and saw Dre with his eyes still closed, so I paid iy no mind. I kept walking until I heard it again.

"Brook?" I turned and saw Dre's eyes slowly open and his clueless face.

"Dre" I said walking fast back to him and kissing his lips as hard as I could. "Baby are you okay?" I said holding his face.

"What happened?" He said looking around the room confused.

"Baby you were in a bad car accident. Your car flipped over and the doctors said...." I paused thinking about the doctors saying he may not live. I called a doctor in and they rushed in.

"Hey Mr. Anderson as your wife may have explained to you, you were in a tragic car accident. You suffered a serious concusion, a broken rib, a punctured lung, and a broken leg. You may be out of basketball for at least 9 months. But good news is you survived. Most car accidents like these, no one survives. So we are gonna keep you here for 3 more days until your lung heals more."

"Thanks Dr. Shultz." I said as he walked out.

"Damn. Where are the kids?" Dre said trying to sit up but wincing and holding his rib.

"Baby be careful." I said helping him sit up. "They are with Cedes until I come home. I can bring them tomorrow." I said checking my phone. "Oh and the slut been wanting to know where you were." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why? I fired that bitch." He said frowning.

"You did? So why is she calling?"

"I don't fucking know." When he said that, guess who popped they scroney ass in the room.

"Dre are you okay?" She said like she actually care.

"He's fine." I said with attitude. "Why you care? Where was you this whole month?" I said putting my hand on my hip.

"Baby calm down." Dre said holding his head. I wasn't going to yell because of his concusion.

"I'm pregnant." We both turned and looked at the hoe.

"What that got to do with us?" I said lifting my eyebrows.

"It's Dre's baby" She said holding her stomach and smiling.

"You know what? My HUSBAND is in the hospital and just got out of a coma. I don't have time to deal with this. So get out before you and the security become best friends." I said dismissing her.

"Dre.." She said on the verge of FAKE tears.

"What she said." He said dismissing her too. She stormed out and slammed the door. I sat in my chair and shook my head.

"Did you have sex with her?" I asked squinting my eyes at him.

"Are you serious Brook? I would never cheat on you. You know that. I'm up here with all these problems! I can't play basletball for 9 fucking months and you asking me if I slept with her?!"

I started tearing him up. I should of knew better to ask that.

"Baby look." Dre said with hid fingers on the bridge of his nose. "You know I don't like yelling at you. But you can't let these hoes get to you. Imma have girls knocking on my door saying they pregnant. I'm famous. It happens and you know this." He said looking me in my eyes.

"Dre I'm sorry. It's just too much right now." I said. "Look I'll go check on the kids and be back tomorrow okay?" He nodded his head and I helped him lay back down, kissed his forehead and left.

Brooklyn----->

*VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE.*