Chapter 1

Your POV

I was walking down the park alone because i needed some air, i didn't want to go home because probably my roommate and her boyfriend is there having sex or something and i didn't want to disturb them. So i sat on the bench and just looked around, my eyes then landed on a gorgeous girl i didn't really see her face yet but all i can see is her back. I really like her outfit though, suddenly when she turned around my jaw dropped "I'm fucking dreaming right?" i mumble still staring at her with disbelief.

"Oh my god, it's Lauren Jauregui" i said to myself, i feel my inner Harmonizer fangirl is coming out, "oh no i look like shit and what is she doing here?" i ask myself probably going crazy because my fucking girl crush is right in front of me! I then slapped my cheeks "Wake up" i mumble to myself, i shut my eyes tight and kept slapping my cheeks suddenly i felt someone's hands on mine making me open my eyes. But when i did i almost fainted, my eyes widen and she looked at me confused "I'm sorry, am i scaring you?" i gulp "U-Umm...um...uhh.." oh shit i can't speak! This is embarrassing, fuck. She giggle and that made my knees go weak, i probably look like an idiot right now like i was literally just staring at her shocked "Um... i saw you slapping yourself and i was wondering why" she said softly i blink and cleared my throat.

I then looked down shyly "Hi Lauren" i mumble "You know me?" she asked confused i smile and giggle a bit "Of course, you're a member of Fifth Harmony" i said looking at her she blinked "Oh yeah!" she then laugh making me smile wider. "Are you a fan?" i blush and nodded "Huh, yay! another Harmonizer!" i smile and giggle "So what's your name babe?" i blush when she called me babe. "Um..." she stared at me with her beautiful green eyes and i couldn't form words! "Hello?" i bit my lip "I'm sorry, i'm just really nervous. I mean, this was unexpected. I'm a Harmonizer and i should know that you girls will be coming here but i didn't know anything that you were coming so when i was sitting here i saw you and then i started freaking out. And.... and then you came and you were talking to me and that was just so much to process!" she laughed and i look at her breathing heavily.

"You're adorable, do you know that?" she said softly i blush and smile shyly, i then lift my hand up "Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N" i said she smiled showing her beautiful white teeth "La-" "Lauren Jauregui" i said she giggle "Oh yeah, i forgot you know me" i giggle and bit my lip. "So uh, what are you doing here?" i ask her she then pout "You don't want me here?" my eyes widen "No i mean- i didn't mean it like that- i-" she laughed "I mean, i don't have a problem with you being with me" i said she bit her lip and stared at me in a way i couldn't really make out. "Well, i came here because i wanted to visited my family and friends." i nodded and then i look around "Well maybe they're looking for you, i didn't want them to worry" she chuckled "Do you really want me to leave?" i shake my head quickly "No! I mean, no. It's just, maybe you're busy and i didn't want to disturb you. I know you're a celebrity but you have a life too, so i respect that" i said looking at her.

I saw her smile again "You know, i like you" i look at her confused "I mean, you respect me and that's really rare because there are a lot of paparazzi invading my privacy and everything but you, you respect me. I feel like you want to be like crazy and fangirl cause i'm here with you but you're surprisingly calm?" i smile "Well, i am fangirling inside i just didn't want to show it" she laugh "Why not?" i shrug "It might scare you away?" she laughed again and shake her head. "No it won't, i saw a lot of fans fangirl Y/N" i smile "I know but, i feel nervous and shy instead" i said she nodded smiling "That's cute" i blush "Okay.." she then stood up. "I rarely do this but, Y/N do you have plans today?" she asked i blink "Um... no, why?" I ask she smile "Good, would you want to come with me and meet my friends and family?" my jaw dropped literally and she laughed. "W-Wha...Lauren... i don't want to ruin your plans with your family and friends" she shake her head pulling me up.