Chapter 32

Your POV

It's been a week now and the girls, well Camila and Lauren wanted to go bowling so  they wanted me to come and they also invited of course Olivia. Lauren talked to her last time and Olivia was like forced to apologize to me, she didn't even mean it! I told Lauren that it wasn't a good idea inviting her but she just said that to give her another chance and i didn't have to fucking worry. Well let's see how this ends then huh? We arrived at the bowling alley and Lauren grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers she looked at me but i didn't look at her since i was still upset with Olivia. I felt her lips on the back of my hand making me look up to her she smiled at me softly and cupped my cheek "Hey, are you still worried about Olivia?" i sigh and shrug "A little bit" i mumble sadly "Hey... come here" she said then opened her arms. I walk inside her arms then hugged her tight, she returned the hug and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead "No one will ever replace you Y/N, do you understand me?" i blink and look up to her. "Do you understand?" i nodded slowly and she smiled. 

"No matter how many women or men will flirt with me, always know that i've only got my eyes on you. I asked you to be my girlfriend for a reason right? It's because i want to be with you forever. I made that decision" i finally smiled and cup her cheek "I love you Jauregui" she smiled "I love you too beautiful" i then gave her a kiss on her lips. "Now come on, let's play so i could beat your beautiful ass" i gasped and look at her she just smirked and slap my butt making me jump "LAUREN MICHELLE!" she laughed and i glared at her "You know there might be fans in here and they have just seen you slapping my butt!" she scoffed "So? They know i love you and you're my girlfriend" i rolled my eyes and just got her hand. When we finally came to our lane i saw Camila and... Olivia... yay... note the sarcasm. "Hey guys!!" Camila then hugged Lauren then she hugged me tight "Can we be a team?!" she asked me while pouting i chuckle and looked at Lauren who pouted too "but i wanna be with my girlfriend" Camila rolled her eyes. 

"Lauren, you've never left her side since... forever! Now give the poor girl some space!" Camila said pulling me away from Lauren who groaned, then suddenly i saw Olivia happily skipped to her and hug her tight. I sigh and just look down and searched for my ball, hmm... i just really want to knock Olivia with these balls honestly. "OKAY LET'S START!!" Camila said getting a pink ball, Lauren smirked at Camila and got herself a blue ball "Imma beat yo ass Cabello" she said smirking Camila laughed "Yeah right Jauregui, your girlfriend and i will beat YO ass!" i laughed and shrugged. "Wait let's make a deal!" Olivia said, i rolled my eyes "What about, if Lauren and i win you girls buy us our lunch?" Camila looked at me and i shrug "Sure, but i get to buy Lauren's" i said smiling at my girlfriend who chuckled and wink at me. "Fine, but if Y/N and i win you buy our popcorn and drinks to the movie later" Camila said smirking i shrug and nodded "Deal, i get to buy Y/N's!!" Lauren said i laughed "Okay let's start" i said they nodded and then Lauren and Camila went first. 

When their balls rolled we watched closely and then saw they got the same score "The fuck?" i mumbled Camila and Lauren laughed "Twins!!!" they cheered and high fived each other. 9 pins.... geez. Then both Lauren and Camila got spares, "my turn!!" i said then got a green ball. I walk over to Lauren and she smiled at me "i like your ball" she said smiling "I chose it because it's the color of your eyes and it's beautiful" Lauren blushed "Aw baby" she then kissed my lips. "OKAY No flirting with the opponent" we heard Olivia said pulling Lauren away form me, i gave Olivia the 'the fuck dude' look and she just rolled her eyes. I then went to my line and held the ball, i turn to Olivia who was stretching, actually i think she's trying to catch Lauren's attention. She kept sticking her butt out and like does sexy poses,  i turn to Lauren and she was staring at me, well checking me out. Oh Lauren, as always. I look over to Olivia again and chuckled, poor girl Lauren isn't even paying attention to her teammate.

Olivia looked at me and smirked and i just raised an eyebrow at her "watch me honey" i scoffed and turn to her "okay go ahead" she lift her chin up then she swung her arm then lets go of the ball. We all watched the ball roll until it hit the pins "HA!" Olivia cheered i look at her again with a 'what the fuck' look. "Six pins?" i ask her she shrug "Yeah can you better?" she asked smirking i gave her a fake smile and turn to my lane and focused on the pins. I took a breath then swung my arm then let go of the ball, i crossed my arms and lean on my hip as i watch my ball roll. When it hit the pins guess what.... i got a fucking strike, Camila cheered really loudly making the people look at her like she was crazy, Lauren just laughed at her and then smiled at me. I smirk and turn to Olivia who was giving me a death glare, i swear if her eyes were lasers i would be dead. "Ten pins..." i said then bite my lip winking at her teasingly she just rolled her eyes and walked away. "It's just the beginning" she said then walk to Lauren who stifle a laugh as she comforted the girl, i sigh and shrug at Camila who squeal and hug me. 

"We're going to win this game aren't we?" she asked i giggle "Well... we'll try" she smiled and hug me tight. Then the game continued, when it was my turn again i got my green ball and walk my lane "Now you're going down!" Olivia said, i just look at her then watched her ball roll until it hit 8 pins. She looked at me and smiled in victory, i nodded "Okay" i said blankly then i swung my arm then let go of the ball, i walk to the table and got my drink then watched my ball roll until i got another strike making Camila shout and cheer again really loudly. I turn to Olivia then raised my eyebrows sipping on my drink, she gave me the middle finger and i just smirked, i turn to Lauren and she was looking at me with a proud smile. I bit on my straw and wink at her before turning to Camila. It was already in the end of the game and Camila decided that i have to play because we might win. So i grabbed my ball and waited for my opponent, then i saw Lauren stood up then got her ball. 

I look at her and smile "You really want to battle me baby?" i tease she bit her lip and looked at me, she then walk to me wrapping one arm around my waist. She lean forward and kissed me "yeah" she whispered i giggle and kissed her cheek then pull away from her, she smiled at me then went to her lane. I watch Lauren as she swung her arm then let her ball go, i watch the ball then it hit the pins. I smirked when she got 9 then she got a spare, she looked at me and laughed "Your turn baby" she said i nodded and then rolled my ball then again strike. Camila started jumping on the couches and i laughed at her for being a cute goofball then i looked at Lauren who was running to me. Suddenly i was lifted up then was spun around "Oh my god" i said then giggled, she finally stopped and then hugged me tight "Congratulations baby, i didn't know you were good at bowling" i smirk at her "Well now you know" she giggle and peck my lips. "You looked so hot when you were teasing Olivia, i just couldn't help but stare at you" i giggle "oh yeah, about her... where the fuck is she?" i asked we looked around and then finally saw her on the ground frowning like a baby. 

I can't help but laugh really loudly then Lauren glared at me but i knew she wanted to laugh too since her lips were twitching into a smile. "Babe! Don't be mean" Lauren said i giggle "What? It's funny, she's been threatening me and like she feels like she's the boss and oh so rich and beautiful but then i just kicked her ass in bowling" she rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek. "I love you so god damn much" i smiled and hug her tight "I love you too Lauren" she smile and peck my lips again. "Okay guys! Now we eat lunch then we go watch a movie!!! With Lauren and Olivia paying for our food!!!" Camila cheered i smile and nodded, i grabbed Lauren's hand and intertwine our fingers as we walk out of the bowling alley. We walked to the food court and then i dragged Lauren with me, we walked around and i swing our intertwined hands as we look around. "Oooh i want sushi" Lauren said in a baby voice i smile "Sure" we then walk to where the sushi was and then she let go of my hand for a second as she paid for her food. Then as she put her wallet inside her bag she grabbed my hand again and we both waited. 

"What about you? What do you want?" she asked as we walk around again "Um... i think i'm just gonna get a burger" i said then went to In n Out Burger. I bought myself a burger with fries and a drink then we walk to a sit where Camila and Olivia are. Camila of course got pizza, and Olivia bought pizza too. We started eating and they started having a conversation, as i eat my burger i see Lauren sneakily trying to get some of my fries making me laugh "Baby you don't have to sneak, you can have some if you want" i said giggling she blushed "sorry, and i love you" she said kissing my cheek, i scrunch my nose and ate my burger again. Olivia looked at us jealousy was obvious in her face and i just smirked at her. 

˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: I'm so sorry it took so long for me to update it was because i was writing some chapters for the new book. 🙈😂