Chapter 4

˚˚˚ Next Day ˚˚˚

Your POV

I finished my classes finally! So now i'm walking back to the apartment, i think Renee isn't here since she still has classes but eh! I'll be fine alone. When i entered the apartment i heard talking, so i got confused "Renee? You still home? I thought you have a cla-" i then dropped my things on the ground staring at them with wide eyes. "Lauren" i said she smiled and walk to me "Hey there baby" she said giving me a hug, "W-what? what are you doing here?" i ask i then looked at Renee who smiled. I looked back to Lauren and she giggle "Well, i forgot to ask for your number so i came here since i dropped you off here last night. Good thing i still remembered, or i'll be whining the whole time searching for you" i blushed "Oh um.... i-i" i couldn't form words again, GREAT! I sigh and look at Renee "Aren't you going to class?" i ask she nodded "Yup, i was just waiting for you to come home. Well, i gotta go see ya" she said and kissed my cheek. "Bye" i mumble quietly.

I look up and Lauren was staring at me, "um... hi" i said she laughed "You're still shy around me?" she asked wrapping her arms around my waist, i blush "Well... you just caught me off guard. I didn't know you were coming today" she smiled "Well surprise babe! Also, look what i brought you" she said walking to the kitchen, i gulp and followed her. "Tada your cake" she said i blushed and smiled widely "Vanilla cake?!" she nodded i then hugged her tight "Thank you so much!" she smile "Alright, i'll just change and i'll be with you in a few minutes" she nodded smiling and i ran to my room. When i got to my room, i took a deep breath and laid down on my bed "Lauren Jauregui is in my apartment... oh my gosh" my inner fangirl is now coming out, i started jumping up and down punching pillows so it won't be that noisy. Then when i was tired and calmed my tits down i dressed up in a sweater and black shorts, i tied my hair up into a messy bun and i inhaled and exhaled slowly before going out of my room.

When i went to the living room she was there on her phone, "oh finally!" she said when she saw me, i chuckle and sat with her. "Oh! Let's eat some of your delicious cake!" i said standing up, i got two plates and placed two slices on each plate before walking back to the couch giving it to Lauren. She smiled "Thanks!" she said, i got my laptop out and looked at her "Do you wanna do something?" i ask while eating her delicious cake, i moaned quietly and nodded "So good" i whispered, i opened my eyes and look at Lauren who was staring at me while smiling she then laughed. "You okay there?" i chuckle "Sorry, it's just your cake is so delicious" i said pouting she awed "Thank you so much baby! I'm glad you love it" i smile and nodded "Can i borrow your laptop?" i nodded "Yeah sure, go ahead" i said still busy eating her cake. Suddenly she laughed "Oh my god" she said then continued laughing, "babe you're so adorable!" i look at the screen and saw she was on youtube and saw that i watched so many Fifth Harmony videos.

"Oh no!" and then i tried hiding them from her but she kept smirking and blocking me, she then played a video of their concert. "Ooh... i like this one" she said smiling, i blushed when i watched her on the screen dancing sexily, i bit my lip mindlessly while her voice entered my ears "her voice is so heavenly" i whispered to myself. "Aw thanks babe!" i look at Lauren with wide eyes "You were not suppose to hear that!" she laughed "Y/N, you know that i can just sing for you right?" i blushed even more. "R-Really?" she nodded "Of course, why not?" she said closing my laptop, she then stood up "Do you have any instruments?" she ask i nod "i have a keyboard and a guitar" she smile "Perfect, i know how to play the keyboard" i smile and then we went to my room. When she saw my room she laughed "Yes babe! I love this room so much!" i look at her confused until i realized i have posters of Fifth Harmony and mainly Lauren.

"Oh fuck" i mumble she giggle "Don't you swear little cutie" she teased she then smirked and wink at me "I love this room, since it has me in most of the posters" she said smirking, i blush "Lolo please stop" she giggle and nod. When she found the keyboard she sat on the chair and press the keys, i turned it on then she started playing something. "What song beautiful?" she ask looking at me, i blush "Um... anything you want Lauren" I said while i sit next to her, she did her thinking face and smiled. She then started playing.